Apex 3.0

Darrell, When the new tool set comes out that will be integrated into the Ninja Platform will I have access to it even if I don’t own the Ninja platform? I still have a demo account with AMP. What is the advantage of owning the platform, when it seems that I have everything I need on Ninja through a demo or even a funded account?

Apex 3.0 will work with nt just like 2.0 currently does

Depends on what your doing.

AMP will give you a live key for futures trading (but you can’t do live forex trading) or the automated strategies with it

A demo key from ninjatrader will let you do everything but live futures/forex/stock trading

And with a demo key you can get the live data feeds and use them for trading on any platform - ie nadex

You would buy it to open up features for live trading on futures/forex/stock

Hi DM - I know you folks are rather busy with this new 3.0 rollout. Really looking forward to it! Wondering if you could give us an updated, rough update as to when you think it will become available? Thanks in advance, and have a good one!

I don’t give dates just releases… as we all want it to be right versus done

However we have just finished the 2nd round of beta testing.

By Monday all the comments suggestions will be implemented for the next round of beta 3.

There will probably be 1 or 2 rounds after that.

Being live trading real money etc… it has to be perfect and its an insane amount of logic.

Once we get it working - we will make it “easy” and roll it out as a public beta.

Getting closer everyday but we have a lot to put in to the toolkit. We are releasing upgrades and additions like ranges, vol indicators for order analysis and more constantly.

It’s been about a month, any updates for 3.0?

Tons…integrating choppy market and bmx reversals etc…getting closer

Not to be a pain…* Do you see 3.0 coming out before xmas? (or more of a st valentines/st Patrick… Or later?)

*back when I had access to the elite chat room I was privy to all the fun details and seemed to be on the verge of release but data has been choppy as of late.

We hope to have it released before Christmas 2014 but probably much sooner. But we will be releasing pieces of 3.0 as we go.

Awesome, Cant wait.

Darrell is there any thing in the future for trading Nadex in the NT7 charts ?

Yes that is already in our development line for future versions. ie 4.0 or 5.0

Hi,

I would like to find if I would be able to close my NADEX position automatically if say any contract value reaches predetermined level say 50.

Thanks.

Subodh Shourie

This is not a 3.0 thing.

However for take profit yes ie sell at 80 buy at 50 with a limit order. You currently can’t do stop loss orders on nadex ie buy at 80 sell at 50 you have to manually be there to close it.

You can check out our stop trigger plugin though

Sorry if this has been mentioned in a more recent post, but I haven’t seen it. Does anyone know the status of 3.0? Just curious… new features sound interesting.

Same question here :slight_smile:

We are adding more to it while it is in the process of becoming 3.0

We have not added deviation levels on every instrument

We have added deviation high to low on every instrument

We have upgraded expected volume to pull different data or time series without having to add another instrument/chart to ninja

We have upgrade expected volume on expected volume to read forex futures volume even when the spot is chosen (can be turned off but not advised) on all fx pairs including AUD/CAD/CHF/USD/JPY/NZD/EUR/GBP

We have added close to close expectations

We have added channels on close to close and high to low

We have made expected volume and high to low and now close to close work on time and diagnostic (price based) bars

We have added the MVP Momentum Volatility Predictor Trend line (great for filtering chop when combined with apex)

We keep adding pieces as we go to tie them together. There is no ETA on 3.0 release date. Those who wait are missing out the tools we are using everyday to trade.