Apex Elite MVP Reversals Example - Easy 5 steps

These were discussed in the trade room. Using 1 contract only. $2500 from 3 trades on TF.

This is not using volume or deviations that would have improved profits.

Nor does it include Apex Elite entries and Momentum Scalp and Momentum breakout entries that would have also improved performance. This is just a simple example of how easy the APEX Elite MVP steps are

Its seems a little complex but its just a matter of understanding 5 simple steps. Just read the 5 steps in bottom right - they correlate to the 5 steps that are numbered on the chart.

Clearly you are using spreads for this? this is awesome!

I look forward to really becoming an expert with my one hour window a day to trade sitting in front of my computer. Once I can finance the elite membership, I am all over this! Its amazing to think there is SO much more to look forward to than just binaries. :slight_smile:

Definitely spreads make a lot more than binaries on a big move. For $10 a tick you would need to do 10 spreads or one future (TF)

Hi Darrell

I don’t understand the first trade where you highlighted a 12.1 gain. What was the entry and exit on that first trade as I can’t replicate it on my charts?

The low of the first E bar is 1119.2 so entry is at 1118.9 but where is the exit?

Thanks

The 12.1 trade was the 2nd trade not the first trade.

These are Elite MVP reversals not APEX E MVP Entry Trades. Notice the 5 steps listed out don’t mention entering on a E.

On the first trade note we entered 3 ticks below the bar with the arrow (arrow bar closes at 9:26:46 entry was short at at 1121.7

On trade 2 long 1114.6 3 ticks above the green arrow bar.

Regarding exits (step 5) simple method would be just to trail for the Elite MVP Volate Trend Offset line (the dashed line)

Though as i show under step 5 - if a market moves/breaks a + 1 or -1 deviation level or high to low - and i get a reversal bar that exceeds volume - exit if that slow is broken (this will help protect some of those profits). I was actually talking about this on Thursday’s webinar live as this was happening stating we moved up a deviation where at a deviation level the market was exceeding volume down broke it and just kept hitting that save level over and over again and was going to drop. Eventually it did drop on back down for another sweet APEX Elite MVP Reversal to go short.

[quote=gtrader]Hi Darrell

I don’t understand the first trade where you highlighted a 12.1 gain. What was the entry and exit on that first trade as I can’t replicate it on my charts?

The low of the first E bar is 1119.2 so entry is at 1118.9 but where is the exit?

Thanks[/quote]

Reminder to all, watch the course (all of them step by step). This will really speed up the learning curve. Go in order. I have ordered everything step by step in the elite menu now to make it even easier. Do the modules and units in order.

Remember in trading the longest way to your goal is a shortcut :slight_smile:

Darrell, Is their a link for the chart above. I would like to print it if possible.

Right click open image in new tab to get image link.