Apex Entry on Gold Chart question

An Apex formed on Gold long.

My questions:

1. While waiting for a bar to break 3 ticks above the high of the “E”, an “X” formed. What do you do when that happens? Is that a “false entry signal”?

2. Let’s say it had not formed an X and did break 3 ticks above the “E”. With the chart below, with the top of the expected channel about to be hit, is it right to enter that trade?

3. How does exceeded volume play into my decisions with the 2 previous scenarios? Volume was exceeding for quite awhile.

Yes, you can still take the entry even if an X is formed, as long as it breaks the E bar by 3 ticks in two bars. If it were at a deviation level you would want to consider holding off, but just being close to expected range would not have kept you out of it. Volume is not taken into account with normal Elite entries, but can help you in your confidence to enter the trade since the entry is also accompanied by Exceeding Volume

Thanks, even saw an X form on an E a couple of times…but nice to know that doesn’t affect my entry as long as it breaks the E by 3 ticks.

Also, I know this isn’t a Profit Popper thread, but are Profit Poppers just Elite Entries except for the fact it is an earlier entry, where you enter on the E bar as long as it breaks the P by 3 ticks? Irregardless of the MVP line color?

If so, how do you know when to go for a Profit Popper versus a regular Elite Entry?

They are different entries as well as chart set ups. To see the differences and how to trade Profit Poppers see the Module 5 of the Elite MVP training Course for full details

I have gone through that course, and that is where my question comes in…

It appears as if all Profit Poppers are, are early Apex Entries, minus the correlating MVP line…in other words, enter on the E regardless of MVP line, whereas Apex Elite entries are enter if it breaks 3 ticks of the P within 3 bars, and the MVP line has to match…

Do I have that correct? And if so, that is where I am confused, when do you go for a Profit Popper and when do you go for a regular Apex Elite entry?

I have the same question as ErnestoB concerning Profit Poppers. I had this occur earlier whilst I was waiting for a regular Apex elite entry, the MVP flipped invalidating the potential entry, but then I thought would this be a Profit Popper opportunity just targeting a quick scalp to the A?

Profit Poppers are meant for short scalping. You get in earlier than the normal Elite System and you you get out earlier. The rules are totally different. So Poppers are for short in and out scalping and do not require direction of the MVP line to match. So as far as when do you do a normal Elite MVP Entry, you would do that when the MVP line is matching and any other rules are met ( deviation levels etc). And for the Elite entry you would be looking for a longer term trend and would then follow the proper Elite rules for stop loss. So Poppers are for scalping, and Elite is for longer term trends

So basically, if the Elite entry rules aren’t there and a P forms, look for a profit popper if there is enough room for profit?

Also you mention deviation levels as one of the rules for elite entries, not sure what that is…is it when you are at or a couple of bars away from a deviation level don’t take the trade?

If your take profit (or trailing stop)_ would not be hit before a deviation level then dont take the trade as you don’t expect it to move much past it.

The statement if the Elite entry rules aren’t there do profit poppers is not accurate. This is for a choppy market day where volume is usually low and the market is not trending. The opposite of what you want on Apex Entires. Is volume exceeding expectations often if so then apex elite or profit poppers. If it is not then profit poppers are a potentially good system to trade as they work well in flat choppy markets.