Apex Live Event Limited Spots Available: Questions- Clarification- Details

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE–First come First Served! Sign Up Now during the Early Bird Specials! Prices go up on Feb 6th!

For more info on the Live Event and a video from Darrell Martin, please visit: http://apexinvesting.com/seminar/

BE AWARE: If you went to the registration page and only entered your name and email you are NOT registered for the Event, and will not lock in the Early Bird Special Pricing! You must complete the check out process and purchase the Early Bird Package before the cut off date to be registered and reserve your spot at the discount price!

Common Questions: Are there really only 100 seats available?

Yes.  So, sign up now to insure you get a seat.

Is the hotel included in the price?

No.  Your hotel, airline, and transportation to and from hotel and airport is not included in the price of the Live Event. The price does include one meal each day as outlined below, transport to the Rodeo Saturday night, and the Rodeo tickets. Most transportation cost around $45.00 one way.

Will this be actual live trading or replay?

Saturday and Sunday during the day will include basic training, advanced training, Mastery training, trade review, and teaching all new Hedge Strategies never taught before. Sunday night and Monday will be live trading!

Will this be recorded and available for me to watch after if I can not make it to the event?

We do not plan on recording the event. If we do one must pay for it.  It will not be posted on the free site or as part of the current Elite membership. Again this event and the strategies taught will not be posted in a webinar or in the free education section of Apex. This is exclusive material, training and strategies for those that chose to come to the Live Event and or pay for the registration of it.. 

Will this be streamed online?

We are not planning to stream the event.  If we do it will be require purchasing registration.

Where is the hotel and how much are the rooms?

Hotel/Venue information will be provided to you on the thank you page it is in downtown Fort Worth with a discounted room rate of 119 a night. Including free wifi, hot breakfast and parking.

Travel: You can book flights in the Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW) or Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL). DFW will be a shorter drive/taxi ride to the venue.

Transportation: You will be responsible for providing your own transportation to and from the venue.

Can I make it from DFW Airport to the Venue in an hour? From the DFW to the Venue 30 minutes AFTER you leave the airport. Allow time to de-plane and pickup your luggage (if you checked it). From the Venue to DFW is at least 30 mins to an hour or more depending on traffic Transportation: You will be responsible for providing your own transportation to and from the venue.

Venue: Final hotel information with discounted rates for rooms and conference center will be sent out by Feb 21st, 2018, or sooner.

** Refunds ** If I cannot make it to the event after registering. In order to keep cost low we have to prepay for the venue, tickets to the rodeo, food, transportation, waitstaff and more. Due to this you must cancel by March 25th, 2018 to receive a refund if you cancel after March 25th, 2018 then no refund will be issued as we have incurred the expenses already for the event.

6.Q. Schedule of Events ? What days and times should I book my flights? A. Schedule:

Schedule

Saturday April 28th, 2018:

6:30 AM to 8 AM Hot Breakfast Provided

8 AM to 9 AM Shuttles to Venue

9am to 3:30pm - Apex Live Event (Lunch Provided) 3:30 pm to 8pm - Break for dinner on your own and free time in StockYard Station (Shuttle service available from venue to hotel and back) 8pm – 10 PM Ft. Worth Stockyards Championship Rodeo

10 PM to 10:30 PM Shuttles Back to Hotel

Sunday April 29th, 2018:

9am - 1pm - Apex Live Event 1pm - 3pm - Break for lunch on your own and sightseeing

3 PM Back to Venue for fun surprise entertainment

5 PM Dinner Provided At Venue 6pm - 10pm - Live Market Time

Monday April 30th, 2018:

8am – 3:00 pm - Live Market Time (Lunch Provided) 3pm - End of event - Be sure to schedule all flights after this time

You may bring your luggage to the venue or check it at the hotel or you may check out and fly out Tuesday.

Make sure to schedule your flight with with enough time to check out and get to airports.

Once you have signed up you will receive an email with information in it as well. As we get closer to the event we will be sending out more information with more details and set agendas, hotel info, name of meeting rooms etc. Be on the look out in your email on or before Feb. 21st for details on discount hotel rates and details!

7.Q. Can I make it from DFW to the Venue in an hour? A. From the DFW to the Venue 30 minutes AFTER you leave the airport. Allow time to de-plane and pickup your luggage (if you checked it). From the Venue to DFW is at least 30 mins to an hour or more depending on traffic

Look forward to seeing you at the Event! For more info on the Live Event and a video from Darrell Martin, please visit: http://apexinvesting.com/seminar/

I know things still in the works but about how far from airport -dfw to conference center so I know when to book departure time. thx

Via car, taxi, uber it is 30 minutes from DFW Airport