Apex MVP Crossover System for NQ and ES

This is really vague - can you post some examples - over a variety of days when it was a bullish trend a bearish trend unknown etc…

If by general you mean is the market lower at open than where it closed or actual trend just trying to simplify this down so others can see the same thing.Are you using a moving average? Drawing a trend line? or?

Literally how is it defined by you for this system?

Understood you only enter on the close - but are you saying you enter at specifically at 9;30 AM ET or you don’t enter at all?

ie are you saying you take trades at 9:35 10 AM etc?

If you do take them later than 9:30 then how late will you take a trade?

[quote=sbrownagent]yes SL 26 ticks on both YM and because was stopped out a lot by one tick with 25 pt. – only reason

I have not tested 14 – but is worth a try[/quote]

where did you get 25 from to begin with on YM?

ALSO confirming YM and NQ you use 26 ticks

Not quite clear hear so even on just the minutes, or basic fomc member making a speech at the yaucht club you still don’t take a trade or you at least wait till its over?

waiting till news is over seems to conflict with taking a trading at 9:30 AM ET only rule - but maybe you meant no earlier than 9:30 AM?

This statement contradicts itself can you rephrase?

You mean FOMC interest rate maybe?

As minutes, instrest rate, press conference etc… all that is fomc announcements?

RULE 7) YM uses a breakeven when a long closes above or a short closes below the next deviation level. Are you including all levels in this (ie settlment .5, .7, 1 1.5, 2 3 etc…)?

(side note ym has a trailng stop after the breakeven)

(both ym and nq use trailing stop rule: Then use the 5 tick trailing stop (under the low of bar on a long or above high on a short)

Rule 8) NQ does not seem to have a breakeven just a trailing stop is this correct?

Why does YM have a breakeven but NQ just has a trailing stop?

Only trailing stops no take profit levels?

Steve can you check the post by another trader on page 2 of this thread - (also please use the reply with quote so we can track along what questions are being answered) thanks again for sharing with other traders on apex :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

Been following Steve’s Crossover System for a few days now. Everyday, Steve shows his chart on the chat room and marks the chart up with comments on the reasoning behind the trade (or no-trade). I’m a bit intrigued by the system so I’ve been taking screen shots of these charts. DM suggested that I post this here. So, here they are.

This was for May 13.

This was for May 14:

For May 15th:

May 20:

For May 28:

For May 30:

For June 2nd:

For June 3:

For June 4:

New rule : If entry bar is 25 ticks or over do, not enter on that bars close, wait for a pull back then enter on the next bar that has a valid entry up to 6 bars after the bar that is 25 ticks or over.

2014-06-16_0010 - sbrownagent’s library http://screencast.com/t/3bAFg6H4XL

2014-06-15_1850 - sbrownagent’s library http://screencast.com/t/euBz8yTpAJEx