APEX MVP Entry trade results

This is a live trade that I took on CL that didn’t work out for whatever reason. Was I correct in entering the trade at this point?

My 2 cents is look at the Dev green mountain

There was the deviation, which would say that it was at it’s lowest point for the day, hadn’t yet reached a 1 daily deviation, but was past the .70 line on the Deviation indicator at the bottom of the pic. The other thing that I noticed was the volume for that day was not particularly impressive. Meaning, that without strong volume for the day, ( nor for that spot that you entered as well ) there is less chance for consistent movement, as there are less people pushing in a particular direction. The other thing that I noticed, is directly before the spot that you entered, price had already tried to break through that line, and hadn’t broken through. There wasn’t sufficient volume to break through either right before your entry, nor at that entry either. I would have been looking for price to be lower than the previous low to enter in, and enter only if volume confirmed the move. None of these are guarantees, and even with all of those things on your side, the price could still go against you, the market can do anything at any moment, but those things will help in the long term, over many trades, both positive and negative. It is all a percentage game. Post more!! This was great!!

Josh

Lots of pieces to put together in this trading game. Thanks for taking your time and giving the benefit of your experience.

The trade looks accurate. What about the previous 2 trades how did you do on them? Have you review the profit popper part of apex.

Correct makes sure to plot your magnets (Marilyn post hers in the Elite room each day). Also look at dev levels as points to tighten stops or target as they are magnets in and of themselves. With lower volume the chance of breaking or even hitting a full dev is low and you had 3 consecutive APEX shorts in a row with lower and lower P’s with the last 2 being in a zone. Just showing you some market analysis. But overall nope - the trade lost these things may help you learn to analyze the trades more. Biggest thing I can tell you is if your an oil trader get in the Elite room and learn from her and her forum post.