Are there better days of week to trade Futures?

I’m trading Futures using APEX Elite strategies and have limited time to access the Future markets during the mornings. I’m aware the scalps and profit popper can work at night, but are there better days during a “average” week that are better to trade trends? In other words, if you only had 2 days of the week to trade, what days would they be? Are Wed and Thurs better because of weekly oil and employment reports, etc? Not sure if there’s a good answer, thanks!

The numbers vary based on news, volume etc… you just have to read the markets.

The point of the apex elite system is to give you a variety of systems so you can trade whatevedr the market conditions are.

If its trending you got it covered. If its reversing/swinging no problem. If its just oscillating profit poppersa re there for you. If its small mvoes all day then scalps are there to keep you occupied and taking advantage of those small moves.

Fridays on general are usually lower in volume Often massive reports give great trends but also can **** the volume out of the market both before and shortly after the news.

The more days your there for the more you can catch. Sorry I wish it was as easy as trade this day this time and that is all you have to do. Though like i said if you learn the variety of systems we teach you then you can trade for short time frames any time day or night or longer time frames when you have the chance.

The more limited your time is the more i recommend you check out binaries or focus on momentum scalps and profit poppers. If you have more time then check out futures spreads etc…