Aud/jpy

Any ideas to start thinking about for when the AUD/JPY is available on Nadex?

The plan is late this month or next month

They are now available on binaries and on eurgbp and audjpy

Also nighttime intraday are now available on eurusd and usdjpy

Eventually the will add spreads to the two new markets and intra days to the other fx…no eta on this yet

11/8/2013 e-mail from Nadex “New Forex Pairs & Extended Hours” Due to overwhelming response and client feedback, Nadex is excited to announce the addition of the EUR/GBP and AUD/JPY to our currency pairs!

The new EUR/GBP and AUD/JPY contracts can be traded with the following expirations: Intraday: 10AM, 11AM, 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, and 3PM* Daily: 11PM, 3AM, 7AM, 11AM, 3PM, and 7PM* Weekly: 3PM*

We are also adding more expirations to the 2 Hour Intraday binary contracts for the EUR/USD and USD/JPY. These new additional expirations will make it possible for you to trade starting from the open on Sunday. Sunday - Thursday: hourly expirations from 8PM - 5PM Friday: hourly expirations from 8PM - 4PM

• All times are US Eastern Time.

Yes I posted above was there a question?

I’ve been trading AUD/JPY for the past few days, and following it for a while beyond that. I’ve had good results trading iron butterflies between the hours of 4-7 PM EST. The pair does not move much during this time and volume is light. I set my strikes 20-30 pips out on each side and buy/sell 3 or 4 contracts on each side. Nice little $70-100 profit each time. The only problem is that my risk to reward ratio is more than what I’m generally comfortable with, and nadex shuts down from 5-6 PM EST.

yes it closes 5-6 - also remember you can exit if it hits your strike to lower the loss