Best hours to trade

Darrell, which are best hours to trade TF?

For my timezone/working hours I could trade starting 11.30 EST.

I know that best volume is on the first 2 hours but is apex good to trade also on the rest of the day?

Cheers

11:30 AM or PM?

May want to check the Schedule section of the forum lots of post on this.

It comes down to what system you are using. We teach about a dozen different systems so when you say apex that is a bit broad.

What are you trading.

What times do you have available to trade.

Orders drive the market. So if you want to catch trends on any system you need orders which is identified by volume. That is for large trend and trend reversal moves. I would not be trying to trade any system on the planet tha tis trend or trend reversal starting at 11:30 AM ET… This is not a apex thing its just how the market works. (which apex is meant to ebb and flow with market price, range and volume dynamics) but ultimately trends come from volume etc…(at least on a consistent basis)

That being said we have many trading strategies and systems. It all depends on what hours you can trade. How much time you have to trade. What markets you can trade. Why are you focusing just on TF. Are you focusing on just futures? If so why are doing that. The goal is to make money not a trade a specific market or instrument. So find out what is Planable for you (schedule account size product availability) then find what systems strategies work best with that. Let me know I will be glad to help you narrow it all down.

When are the best times to trade?

11:30 AM EST, sorry.

Not focused on futures/TF in particular, just because saw on your vids.

What are other markets to consider for this time?

I’m not US citizen so can’t trade binary.

Thanks

Start time stop time ET?

15.30 EST.

Thanks

Ed, IF you are trading during those times and are trading futures, I would recommend that you consider watching more than one market (TF). Maybe watch TF and one other Indice, watch a commodity like either Oil or Gold, and perhaps an FX pair. You can trade the Apex Elite MVP system BUT as DM stated that is not the timeframe to be looking for big trend / moves. We usually look for those earlier in the day. I would take a look at Momentum Scalps and Profit Poppers to trade during that tme