Best Price for Real Time Data?

I’ve been on Nadex and have found success and would like to up my game, but without spending a lot of money. I trade the (CME E-mini S&P 500 Index Futures & CME E-mini NASDAQ 100 Index Futures), Intraday and Daily. This is my comfort level at this time.

I tried the help desk at Kinetick and they were very helpful. I just want to make sure I’m getting the best deal out there. It would seem that the least expensive real time data I can get would be $130 a month for CME E-mini?.Is this the best deal out there?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You Tom Portanova

Check out Step 4 “http://apexinvesting.net/8-steps-to-getting-started/” . I trade indices on NADEX and followed the steps Darrrell lays out. The data is free if you don’t mind renewing the license. I just funded an account to not have to worry about it…

Hope it helps, Brad

Did you talk with Justin at AMP? Or did you just set it up yourself?

I emailed him. Took a day…

Thanks! What was the total cost per month?

I set up my initial data feeds for free like Darrell lays out. I soon realized that I liked the system and didn’t want to worry about renewing my license key every couple of weeks, so I just funded a live account. Call both of them and see how much you need to fund if you want a basic feed with a funded account. I funded more because I trade futures as well.

Minimum funding is $500 obviously more if trading futures

Cost is zero for funding - if trading commisisons are approx $4.00 roundturn all fees included and low margins

This is for futures data only. And Yes the data is FREE!

Darrell, I got to meet you out at Caesars Palace in Vegas last year and have been enjoying your information. I’m going to Follow up with NinjaTrading today, give them a call and see if I’m able to follow the process correctly. Thanks!

I was going to contact Justin and get the ball rolling, but I can’t seem to find his contact info. Does anyone have it to set-up the Ninja Trader with live data??

Follow this path - Home - Start Here - Step 4 - Free Futures Data you will see all his contact info

http://apexinvesting.net/tryninjaampcqg/

Perfect, Thanks!!