Binary Price Ladder Location

HI,

I watched the video concerning use of the Binary Price Ladder and liked the concept of seeing the %'s are up front so better decisions can be made for selling and buying at different times. I can’t seem to find the Price Ladder. Is it only available to certain types of memberships? Is it available on the Nadex web site? Just wondering. Thanks.

Which video specifically where you watching? Link?

We have built all this directly into the scanner and you can use the simulate a range feature to get the %'s.

The scanner is free.

Thanks for responding Darrell. You are awesome to do so much for those of us trying to learn this stuff. Seems simple and it may be my ADD, but once the learning starts the curve is tougher than I thought and I have a Master’s Degree (not that that really matters, but I can learn is what I am trying to say). URL is: http://apexinvesting.net/nadex-binaries/ It is the one about APEX Application and Strategy Training Center, How Price Moves On Nadex Binaries, How to Use The Binary Price Ladder To Set Take Profit Orders. It is in the course.

I liked how the percentages were shown so I could set stops within my trading and not have to necessarily wait until the end of the period. I have been coming out even over the last few weeks, but if I had set stops or taken profits using this chart, I would be ahead. I just saw it this morning the light bulb went off (of course) as to one way to improve my results. Thanks again and let me just say you are awesome for what you do for free and the memberships as well. I am hoping to begin making money so I can get a membership. I want to at least be making some money first though.

I say this with three years of forex learning and research behind me. I have tried or at least reviewed countless sites and ideas. So I am not saying that without a great deal of knowledge of what is out there in comparison to your site. There are only a couple of places where I believe the information is honest, sincere, and rings true (at least for me) as a possible way to actually become a full time trader (which is my goal). You can use that if you like if it helps others when they are introduced to your site. I don’t mind and give your permission. Thanks again.

I guess I will concentrate on understanding the scanner. Just looking at it didn’t work for me, but I see there are some training videos on that as well. Will review them. Have a great weekend.

Ron

Ah that makes sense yeah that was not a product it was an excel sheet.

This was done before we had the simulator on the scanner which makes it a whole lot easier

But the concept is still the exact same but better now :slight_smile:

The %'s are on the scanner.

For Stops see the trailing stop coure for the stop trigger plugin.

Scanner training videos are right under scanner menu where it says scanner tutorials and FAQ

Not trying to push you to subscribe but merely challenge you in the logic of your thought process. The education will get you far but there is the practice of the actual application of systems in a live community that makes a world of difference before going live.

Regarding making money first learning and getting tools later see trader x post :slight_smile:
http://apexinvesting.net/forum/psychology-40/killer-trading-thoughts-gambling-live-money-line-make-first-learn-later-1452.html#.U4jmjfmeZcY

Not sure why people think they will learn to fly with a live plane and then pay for the detailed instruction on how to do so after they have piloted around some passengers…etc… (see more in trader x post)

Live trading without a subscription is so much more expensive then learning with one. Experience cost a whole lot more.

You got a master degree it no doubt cost a lot more than a simple educational subscription that gives you the tools to learn with. 1 course on a grad level should be about the same as 6-12 months of a subscritpion with us or even more depending on the school.

Do you understand where the actual price ladder is?

Darell,

I understand. I guess what I meant (miscommunicated) was making money in the demo first. I understand the value you provide. The learning curve is what I was referring to in the sense that I want to feel comfortable knowing how Nadex and the systems I can use now work so when I get to that next step I am ready. I still feel somewhat lost at this moment so I am working on being comfortable with things. So to quail your concern, I am not using live money yet. Sorry about that miscommunication.

S_mark, thanks for the reply, but I am not sure what you are asking. I realize there are different types of ladders and Nadex is the ladder we work off of. I was referring to the ladder in a specific video Darrell had within the course that had extra columns concerning % return, risk reward ratios, etc. I now am being introduced to the scanner and how it has that information in there. Thanks again and let me know if I totally missed the point of your question.

I understand

I guess my follow up is

Something I learned a long time ago that applies to many skills: Practice does not make perfect

Perfect practice makes perfect

Basically practicing in demo or otherwise without the right tools will not expedite and may impede your learning process do to so many false assumptions and bad “practices” that can come from this. Basically the practice now is to learn the platform the processes the knowledge etc… The practice is to not make mistakes to not … not know … why something happened etc… it’s not to make money (even in demo) … it’s “learning to read… where eventually you will move into reading to learn … and eventually reading and learning to help you earn” as my daughter’s principal says :slight_smile: … basically learning to trade demo profit is not goal… then trading to learn trying to profit in demo and having others help …have tools…having defined systems etc)… then trading to earn… live …

3 stages Stage 1 no subscription just basics platform vocabulary etc Stage 2 start on subscription and learn (perfect practice…) Stage 3 move to subscription and earn