Binary scanner

Does the binary scanner show quantity of contracts available?

Yes when you open the ticket. On the platform all you can see is first level and need a ticket to see the real quantity. Now that Nadex has 3 market makers to see total volume of 3 levels deep you have to open the ticket. We are working on an upgrade to show multiple levels in the coming months at the same time (just adds a lot more info to one screen).

Note demo does not reflect true depth and size as it does not show the multiple market maker quotes.

hi Darrell and all I don’t know how to read the contracts on the bottom of scanners in the contracts list can’t find video. you explain well the top part of the scanner.but how too read each steps when looking at the contract like…buy/sell itm/otm need more detail on this matter also I do understand the on the left side of list you explain well (D) daily (I) interday (w) weekly but reading the rest of contract having a hard time.:wink:

James i will be happy to help.

I see you have completed 83% of the binary scanner course (none on the spread scanner or the stop plugin). Links to all the courses are under the scanner menu.

I don’t quite understand what your question is on what your trying to read and understand. Can you take a screenshot and put some notes on it on what piece you are trying to understand?

With that I can easily help you but for now the question seems so broad i dont know where to start.

This link will show you specifically how to share screenshots in the forum

http://apexinvesting.net/forum/how-share-charts-other-traders-230/how-capture-screen-images-share-them-forum-rooms-specific-simple-steps-432.html#.U_Oyrvl318E

I really do want to help make this as easy as possible to understand so please please post questions and images so i can feel in any gaps in understanding.