Can 4 Hours Change My Life? -A "MUST SEE" VIDEO!

Can 4 Hours Change My Life? -A “MUST SEE” VIDEO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FYdh2zFdgMwebinar, elite mvp

Fantastic video, Darrell! There really is zero excuse to not learn the apex system this weekend. The education is free. Your instructions are clear and concise. People could be making money Monday morning.

I plan on reviewing everything again and seeing if there is anything I missed.

Thank you so much for everything you do!

This gets me so pumped up!

So many questions. Even though this looks so simple it looks too good to be true!

Only one way to find out…I will finish those courses and you may have a new Elite member soon!

We are doing it every day :slight_smile: Look forward to seeing you in the room Monday.

Most of your questions will be answered in the course and the elite system forum, any others let us know there and we will be happy to help you.

Darrell

On this video, you were showing TF futures trades, correct? Hoe much does it cost to get into the futures market? What is the recommended account size? With futures, you can have margin calls, correct? (as it is not capped risk like Nadex) Can a person demo futures, like demo in Nadex?

You can demo free.

Minimum balance is $500 to open at Amp but you should have 5k at least

Margin in tf is $500 plus any floating loss for intra day trading

Yes im showing futures. On everything but momentum scalps you can use Nadex spreads. On momentum scalps you can use Nadex binaries or futures or forex or stocks or etfs

Futures is not capped risk so you can have margin calls if you let your balance get low enough. Watch the education intro to videos futures markets to learn more about futures.

Thanks! Exactly the info I was looking for.

Okay. So If due to my lack of account size to properly trade futures and forex and I am limited to Nadex… HA “limited to Nadex” sounds funny to me.

Just to recap: I can trade Spreads on every strategy in the APEX Elite MVP system EXCEPT Momentum Scalps? For Momentum scalps, I can trade Binaries but nothing else.

What else can you trade binaries on in Elite MVP?

Any recommendations on what to focus on with Spreads or Binaries If I can only trade from 0930 to 1100 EST everyday and then I have to shut down my computer?

Ideally I would like to get a trade everyday, but I am in no hurry, i just want to master something that my pea brain can handle. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi Darrell, another great vid. thank you. Can you tell me ‘specifically’, which items you are trading? You mention on this video and several others that you could have gotten in on the E, and it goes up ‘x amount’ of dollars, on one contract. For instance, you mentioned that it goes up and you could make 600.00 on one contract. Well, what item allows that? I have not seen anything in spreads, binaries, etc. Could you be specific on that for me? Im just trying to really figure out what I should be trading on the APEX elite. Thanks for all the help!

the only way you can do mometnum scalps is if you make the bars larger due to bid/ask spread and speed issue as its an option (binaries move fast to they overcome the speed and bid/ask easy)

TIP: However, something to try… would be doing ATM scalps (probably master spreads the widest one should have lowest breakeven distance and tight bid/ask spread… and would make it easy as you would just be focusing on one spread). Ive not tried it as i trade futures for it but if a spread where to work this would be the spread you would choose.

You can trade binaries on anyting in elite MVP. Elite MVP is about direction. You just have to scan for the right contract for the specfici entry.

Apex Entries (usualy profit poppers are what people do i have a whole section on this in the elite forum).

EPC - ETC these are huge!

Mabye Apex Elite MVP reversals… just have not tried them with binaries - i prefer spreads or futures/forex for big moves…

Binaries apex profit poppers that i teach and momentum scalps

Spreads Apex elite entries add ons and mvp reversals

Futures forex - all the above - charts are your oyster - just get some of those pearls :slight_smile:

This is an everyday trade… heres TF…

16 profits 5 losses (taking every single trade) if you filterd with deviations, did not add on over and over, just took 1st entries could have better win ratio but this way came out with most profit regardless

176 ticks in profit 85 ticks in loss net profit 91 ticks or $910

you have to adjust for binaries ie say you had a 1 to 1 on the OTm binary - at say $25 net 11 profits $275

[quote=ronin50]Okay. So If due to my lack of account size to properly trade futures and forex and I am limited to Nadex… HA “limited to Nadex” sounds funny to me.

Just to recap: I can trade Spreads on every strategy in the APEX Elite MVP system EXCEPT Momentum Scalps? For Momentum scalps, I can trade Binaries but nothing else.

What else can you trade binaries on in Elite MVP?

Any recommendations on what to focus on with Spreads or Binaries If I can only trade from 0930 to 1100 EST everyday and then I have to shut down my computer?

Ideally I would like to get a trade everyday, but I am in no hurry, i just want to master something that my pea brain can handle. :slight_smile:

Thanks![/quote]

Im trading futures… you can apply it to binaries i teach you how… you can use spreads on most systems - ie on TF a tick is .1 and worth $10 - so a 1 point move is 10 ticks worth $100 so a 6 point move is worth $600

On Small Capp 2000 spreads a tick is worth $1.00 so 10 ticks is worth $10 so a 6 point move is worth $60

You can do 1 or 10 or 20 your choice.

I’m just quoting doing 1 TF contract.

This is a few trades called in the elite room from just today.

I do apex elite entries, add ons, profit poppers, elite mvp reversals, and momentum scalps those are the 4 main trades i focus on.

Regaridng what you want to apply it with we have people who use futures, forex, binaries and spreads. Depends on what you know what your comfortable with what your account size is etc…

Yesterday…

can post these again and agian…

I hope this helps. Go to elite forum check out the post there i lay out the different applications -

[quote=bjrask]Hi Darrell, another great vid. thank you. Can you tell me ‘specifically’, which items you are trading? You mention on this video and several others that you could have gotten in on the E, and it goes up ‘x amount’ of dollars, on one contract. For instance, you mentioned that it goes up and you could make 600.00 on one contract. Well, what item allows that? I have not seen anything in spreads, binaries, etc. Could you be specific on that for me? Im just trying to really figure out what I should be trading on the APEX elite. Thanks for all the help![/quote]

I have watched that video and saw you were selling and taking profit on 3 ticks and Stop loss on the bar high. You were scalping and getting profit. My question is, if this is Nadex, who is on the other side that just keeps on losing?

I’ve also wondered about this type of thing.

A contract can only be withdrawn if another trader has taken a contract on the opposite side of the trade. But with differing variables and possible outcomes (ie: both traders able to get out early profitably) I’m not sure where the numbers add up. Is this where the “market makers” come in?

Who benefits outside of Nadex and those who are making profitable trades? This is where I’m really stuck on this whole idea. We’re trading contracts, not stocks. So do the corps from which the stocks come from get anything out of this? Is someone trading shares every time we place a call or put?

In short, what is the overall purpose of binaries when looking at the big picture?

Not sure what you mean by taking 3 tick profits. Momentum scalps are larger than 3 ticks. We also don’t usually do scalps on spread those are usually done on futures and binaries.

It does not matter if it Nadex, or CME, or NYSE or whatever They are all exchanges. Nadex, nor CME nor NYSE is trading against you.

The other side may go short when i go long - but mabe i exit when it goes up with another trader taking the other side. And then it goes down and then the person i originally when long they went short the market drops and they take profit when it goes down. The other side of the trader may be entering to go the other way, they may be heding a different position, they may be doing a straddle, an iron condor, a double binary, a strangle, a butterlfy, a ratio trade, they may be exiting to take profit on a trade they entered in earlier. To assume every trader is starting out at flat when two trades come together is a false assumption. they may win on the trade they may lose on the trade they may be getting in or getting out i don’t know. Basically you don’t know whow the other trader is that is one of the point of trading on an exchange. Transparency of price and depth with anonymity of trading. You don’t know if they are winning or losing. Honestly you have enough winning and loosing to worry about yourself no reason to focus on the person on the other side of the trade.

See my answer below. This really is a how markets work in general type topic not a apex topic as its universal.

Corporations do IPO’s to raise money. Once its on the exchange they can then use their stocks is different types of shares to liquidate some capital do buy backs and many more complex things which honestly at the end of day have zero baring on your ability to make or lose money.

A call and a put is a type of vanilla call option and it is a contract not a share. A Binary is not a call or put. It is 100% inaccurately labeled this by non-US regulated binary brokers though. A call is an option where the buyer has the right but not the obligation to call a stock away from someone at a certain price. A put is where the buyer of the put has the right but not the obligation to put a stock to someone at a certain price. Binaries don’t call or put anything to anyone they are not calls and puts. They try to say its a call because its going up or its a put because its a short positron. They are incorrect in their terminology trying to simplify it when using inaccurate statements.

Binaries, Spreads, Vanilla Calls, Puts, Fututures, Forwards, CFD’s are all derivative contracts. Their price is dervived from an underlying market.

Yes someone has to be on the other side of a trade on anything, nadex, on futures, on options. On stocks this is not the case actually as you can be technically short (borrowing a stock) which means you are short it at its current price. This is a whole different world to get into that only if you are a massive short seller on stocks that are not very liquid on their short side does it matter. We can go down a lot of rabbit holes in trading. Is this one where you want to go is it going to make you money right now. Do you ahve the capital knowledge and experience to trade short stocks that are not liquid on down the list we can go… The one important thing is to make sure the person on the other side of the trade is not also someone who has access to your account (ie a OTC traded binary or stock or whatever as they can trade directly against you as you don’t have the anonymity of an exchange)

Market makers are liquidity providers They are there to ensure you can not only get into but out of trades by making a market. They desire to make bid/ask spread. They do not desire to make money on the up move when you lose it while going short and vice versa. They want to buy at the bid and sell at the offer and be done and onto the next trade. This is all done on automation with some human intervention. They are not just trading binaries on nadex or spreads on nadex they are trading a variety of underlying, option, spread, binary etc… markets all over the world to hedge of and delta neutral their book/portfolio. Your thinking about a position they are thinking about 100’s 1000’s, 10’s of 1,000’s of positions simultaneously and what he risk is on a move up down in any given market. We can go really deep into this rabit whole also but bottom line unless you have the funds to become a market marker and are seriously considering it today is this going to impact your ability to make a profit understanding all the algos behind a market marker. The simple answer is no. The longer answer is small things help like understand bid/offer spread when liquidity drops when the price is at a point that the bid/offer is above below the floor or ceiling and getting out before then all that. This is not the thread for this topic and is covered in my recent bonus webinars regarding nadex spreads and binaries made easy.

Nadex makes money when a trade happens. They are an exchange. They are there to make a fee (think of them like a vis merchant processor that gets a fee paid to them each time a card is swiped. No card swiped good or bad purchase either way they make a fee for making the transaction easy to do and bringing the buyer and seller together. That is it.

A market maker is like a grocery store they simply get the products like mrs. bairds bread and you wanting bread for your sandwich. They mark up the bread a little bit and make the bid/offer spread. Their desire is not to eat your break or make a sandwich or worry about whether it will be a good or bad sandwich that you make. Its simply to make the difference between the bread manufacturer and you. They buy it at the bid from one trader and sell it to you at the offer. They have done their duty they have made a market. They have to make a market liquid enough to ensure traders will come and buy and sell bread :). But they also have to cover the risk while buying and selling the break between traders as they may get caught with some moldy bread if someone does not take the other side. They cover this risk with a bit extra in the bid/offer spread. Note two traders may even come together on the exchange (Without direct interaction) and make a deal without the market maker to buy and sell. This is putting a order inside the bid/offer spread and someone else taking that order. The market maker makes nothing. The exchange brought traders together and they make their fee. The traders are up to their own to profit or not. Again reviewing my scenario you never know what the other side is doing taking profit doing a ratio, a strangle straddle butterfly combo, double binary, on down the list you don’t know what they are doing and if they are profiting or not. You never will know. So focus on what you do know and what you do control. Hope this helps.

[quote=raceturtle]I’ve also wondered about this type of thing.

A contract can only be withdrawn if another trader has taken a contract on the opposite side of the trade. But with differing variables and possible outcomes (ie: both traders able to get out early profitably) I’m not sure where the numbers add up. Is this where the “market makers” come in?

Who benefits outside of Nadex and those who are making profitable trades? This is where I’m really stuck on this whole idea. We’re trading contracts, not stocks. So do the corps from which the stocks come from get anything out of this? Is someone trading shares every time we place a call or put?

In short, what is the overall purpose of binaries when looking at the big picture?[/quote]

[quote=darrell]Not sure what you mean by taking 3 tick profits. Momentum scalps are larger than 3 ticks. We also don’t usually do scalps on spread those are usually done on futures and binaries.

It does not matter if it Nadex, or CME, or NYSE or whatever They are all exchanges. Nadex, nor CME nor NYSE is trading against you.

The other side may go short when i go long - but mabe i exit when it goes up with another trader taking the other side. And then it goes down and then the person i originally when long they went short the market drops and they take profit when it goes down. The other side of the trader may be entering to go the other way, they may be heding a different position, they may be doing a straddle, an iron condor, a double binary, a strangle, a butterlfy, a ratio trade, they may be exiting to take profit on a trade they entered in earlier. To assume every trader is starting out at flat when two trades come together is a false assumption. they may win on the trade they may lose on the trade they may be getting in or getting out i don’t know. Basically you don’t know whow the other trader is that is one of the point of trading on an exchange. Transparency of price and depth with anonymity of trading. You don’t know if they are winning or losing. Honestly you have enough winning and loosing to worry about yourself no reason to focus on the person on the other side of the trade.[/quote]

So a person could write a book on that subject alone (probably already have). I just have a curious mind, and I’ve been wondering about what goes on “behind the scenes” ever since I first started seeing options trading (well, the Euro version of it) in action. This does help to clarify things.

Great questions and fun to know information for us inquisitive types. I learned it the same way just asking :slight_smile: I just like to point out I’ve also learned what to focus on and not focus on. I will go after some questions and find what helps satisfy that curiosity but sort of end that search if its not moving me towards my goal of profiting.