Can anyone tell me how to get usdcad chart on Ninja trader?

I have 6C loaded in instrument panel and I’m connected to fxcm. Ninja is telling me it does not support that pair. What else do I need loaded to see that pair in ninja? Thanks in advance.

edit: apparently I don’t have oil or natural gas either. Is there training on how to get all of the nadex instruments? I thought I watched all of the training. Any help would be appreciated.

I think that for the 6’s you don’t need a fxcm connection but a cqg connection (continuum). They are futures contracts (for currencies) not forex pairs contracts. Are very similar but different, for sure in this forum there are somebody that can better clarify.

thanks for the reply. maybe I’m just trying to load the wrong thing. I’m going to dig into it later this evening. I don’t have GC or CL either. I’m not sure why.

You have to connect, as daveim said, to FXCM for Forex Data and to Ninjatrader Continuum cqg for futures data. The 6’s are futures.

https://www.screencast.com/t/rXHbnASp Thanks. I’m connected to both and I’m getting this error. I get the same error on usdchf too. I’m new to ninja so I’m not sure what I need to do to get those pairs.

Have you tried any other forex pairs besides USD/CAD or USD/CHF??

Help with getting Forex charts to work but I could be wrong but it’s worth the try works for me

It took me a while to figure it out I have to watch the video over and over again to figure it out

You should be able to find the one you’re looking for just make sure it’s up under the Futures Market that’s the only way I found that it worked for me I know what you’re going through I trade the forex markets to

I don’t get no errors anymore it loads to charts up

thanks dsanders. I will check that. I think I have all of those set right but it can’t hurt to double check.

yes all of the others seem to work.