Can APEX work for part timers

Hello,

A few thoughts from an ex-APEX member. Can APEX systems work for part timers at night? Consistently be able to trade Nadex spreads or binaries later in the day or night (not the London session). That’s the question. I’m unable to trade during most US morning sessions when many APEX systems work best. I was with Apex for a couple yrs, left due to the lack of trades when I could trade which was 3 PM - 10 PM. Also left after I starting tracking the hours spent trg (the 2 hr trg videos can be brutal), trade rooms and what that truly worked out to be … less than $2/hr. Unless this is a hobby, start tracking your hours, it could be eye-opening ROI.

Coming back during the Open House it’s interesting see how some things have changed and other have not. The trg webinars remain long. I completed Power Plays trg, but cannot force myself to continue viewing them, again, again, again… felt like Deja vu. There has to be a better way to communicate the msg. Also, why are there no live trg videos showing how to interrupt the set ups? Or any profit and loss logs posted? Anyone can mark up screenshot chart and say I got 40 ticks!

APEX does have many systems and indicators… too many in my opinion. I was around when P1, P2, P3,P4, boomerang, IZSS, etc were presented as the “best” system. Currently it’s Power Plays, but I’m certain another will be announced and the other systems/techniques fade. Maybe not the SEEs, that seems to have found solid footing. APEX calls this evolving. Unsure about that, but no doubt they’re always thinking.

Nonetheless, the mentoring is part of that new APEX thinking and interesting. It could work, but requires unending amt of time. I get the “how bad do you want it.” However, I’m a realist and past experience making this APEX deep dive proved ineffective. I just do not see how I can participate with family/job commitments and my available time to trade. Someone show me different. Honest and factual feedback welcomed before 9/13. Thanks for reading.

I’ve been here long enough to remember when it was only apex elite (almost long enough to remember when elite was on mt4) I hear you about the progression of methods I’d always skip two or three going from elite to profit poppers to TC to alchemy (I…and I know this is sacrilege) I never liked boomerang or izss or even power plays (gasp!) those charts were too busy without clear entries for me , I’m an alchemy2 man and vad’s only made them sweeter.

I think it’s about finding a method that you grock backwards and forwards… a path that has a heart some would say.

As for your time constraints I have a chart of what’s moving when but I think the Asian markets and Australian markets are where you should focus (ill include the chart in a bit… on the phone now) EDIT:https://i.imgur.com/LNYxk2t.jpg

Yes the vids are long, but they used to be a lot longer :wink:

The mentorships may be great for you, a group formed around your times seeing or not seeing the things you do could be a great help or not but…

Real talk time… you may be happier with swing trading (gettin online at a specific time each day and laying out entries and exits the day week or month before you … ) gaining one to five percent a month rather than day trading… which is what apex does, Aiming for 5% a day

I wish you the best no matter what you do.

Hmmm, where to start. There are plenty of people posting screenshots of live trades and live history, not to mention live trades done together in the Elite room. There have also been pictures of withdrawal checks, yes, the real deal, posted. If you had taken the time to look, you would see them. Trading taken seriously requires study. This means watching videos, practicing and learning. If your not willing to spend time on training, that’s on you. It does work. We have a LOT of live proof daily. In the evening hours you describe, it takes more patience to get the right setup, but they do happen. How do I know, I used to trade at that time before I was able to go full time. It sounds like you are the only one in your own way to success. Good luck with that.

Some great points

The hours you mention are not when Apex systems work best. ALL SYSTEMS work best when volume is higher and volatility is more consistent.

Can any system, Apex or not, work for a nighttime trader is the real question. This is Not an Apex question but a trading-during-lower-liquidity-hours question. The answer is yes. This is similar to how driving on the freeway at different times of the day will impact your route and the time it will take you to reach your destination. Travel during rush hour when the roads are packed with cars, traffic will move slower. You will have to be more creative in your path in order to arrive in a timely manner. Drive when traffic is light and you can take a much easier path, enabling you to arrive much faster. Your start and end point are the same but the time it takes as well as the necessary route will require more time and more creativity (Apex or not).

Commitment is massive. When I first started trading, I spent a year just studying before I did a single live trade. I had a full-time job working 89 hours a week and a pregnant wife who obviously desired my time. I had to choose less sleep and trade the euro sessions. I had to be more creative in my trading until I could quit my 6 figure 80 hour a week job and get on the trade faster path. It came down to what I was willing and not willing to do.

Yes, spreads can be consistently traded at night with ease. Again, more patience is required as normally, there is less volatility present. Mastering a system such as power plays, then having multiple charts and looking at fox news, CNN, etc., to see what the public is thinking about, is the best way to see where the volume (the volatility) will be.

Lack of trades… If you want more trades or systems that have more entries, (consider that Powerplays have more than four), then watch more charts. You will have plenty.

Can binaries be traded well at night? Frankly, binaries are popular but as you have heard me say in 100 videos, binaries are easy to understand and hard to trade. As market cycles change and more importantly as IV changes, it will dramatically impact how a binary price moves. Understanding this takes time. I have made six figures multiple years in a row on Nadex trading all hours day and night. I can tell you I didn’t touch binaries for the first 9 months. I only traded spreads. Binaries are a very exotic option whose simplicity is almost deceptive as one tends to think they’re easy to trade and profit since they’re easy to understand. So, in short, binaries are not easy to trade any time of day or night. Spreads offer less risk and better payout when traded correctly.

I do find the complaining about long training videos frankly amusing! I’ve spent well over 100k on training that involved eight hours a day for a week and I soaked up every minute. We charge nothing for training. This may seem a bit harsh but if you’re going to let a long video get in your way, you’re not going to have success any time day or night. What most people don’t understand is the content for the videos are about 30 minutes long. The questions are the other hour or two. Often, those are the most valuable part. All professions i.e., Lawyer, Pilot, Doctor, etc. endure many more hours and longer classes to learn their profession and they pay handsomely for it. If you paid 10k for those training videos, you would be pissed if they were only 30 minutes long. Also, this is shortsighted. It’s assuming you know more than the instructor. What you need to know is not only the basics but advanced trading information as well as mistakes to avoid and tips to help you. This all adds up in those long videos. Soak it up. They aren’t made for OUR enjoyment. They are made for those who are willing to INVEST time into their education to pursue the PROFESSION of trading. Get some popcorn and a pad for your chair. Get up and walk around the block every 30 minutes. Lose some calories! Think about what was said and watch the rest. You watch two-hour movies with no problem. What’s the difference? Well, one has zero value and you paid to see it. It may have given you ideas, might have been funny and slightly entertaining. The other requires your mind to be engaged, has no feel-good, instant gratification and challenges you to learn.

Regarding $2 an hour… If someone is passionate about something and has an entrepreneurial mindset, they are not paying attention to hours. I myself have seen negative hours many months that I put into Apex so you can complain about a video being long! If you do manage to push through, treat it like a business. It can pay way more than $2 an hour. Remember, it takes no longer to make $2 than it does to make $209 $2000 or $20000! It’s just a matter of the size of your trades. Over time, if proper money management is followed and the system is net positive, that "hourly rate goes through the roof.” I don’t even know a successful trader who thinks in by the hour pay. That’s why we became traders-- to escape that nonsense!

I suggest you do some reflection on where your trading has gotten you since being gone. Has it been working? If so, why are you at open house? If not, then take advantage of all this free stuff vs complaining. It’s free but it’s costing us a fortune in time.

Expect webinars to remain long as we continue teaching you what you NEED to know, not just what you FEEL you want to know.

To state you can’t force yourself to watch them again is a victim mentality. You can do whatever you want and desire to do.

If you don’t want to watch them over and over, then open Word, take notes and screenshots. Make cheat sheets.

Honestly, the videos are a primer. Many think watching the videos a dozen times will make them an expert. That is dead wrong. Take notes, pictures and screenshots. Then get in the room and ask questions. Mark up your charts and get feedback. Your mind will make so many assumptions, we can’t make videos long enough to account for all of them. You don’t know what you don’t know until someone who does know sees it and tells you. If you’re not actively engaged in the room, I would put your chances of success at about 5%.

Yes, there is a better way to communicate! Watch the webinars. Get vernacular- understand the trading language. Take studious notes, open charts and get in room. Mark up your charts and submit them for feedback in the room. Rinse and repeat. Do this in order to learn from other people’s questions.

There are plenty of live trades; just hop in the Elite room. There are screenshots of trades showing balances, withdraws, Profit and Loss, etc., as well as many profit logs shown.

It’s a community! If you think something is missing, then join in and do it.

Apex has too many systems… Well, that’s okay. You don’t have to learn them all. Market conditions change. When they do, a system may not work for a period of time. Then when those conditions return, it can be used again.

Constantly, the community is contributing to make the systems and tools better. If a system becomes obsolete compared to others, it’s removed. If new tools have made a dramatic improvement in that system, they will be removed until training can be made incorporating the new tools to help avoid confusion.

New tools are developed that become more effective in more market conditions. This is not a one-time-pay-20k-good-luck company. It is a community of real traders always striving to improve and help other real traders. So, if we are the same in a year or in 10 years, we are not adapting to the market. If we are not constantly learning and improving, we are not doing our job for you.

At the time, that was the best system and we did well on it. But, we found an even better system with improvement to tools and more.

Many systems were initially born as traders wanted to make the markers fit them. For example, suppose I wanted to trade binaries at night between certain hours and only spend an hour at my computer. I can admit I overextended myself and tried to come up with systems that worked for anyone at any time of the day for any instrument.

After that, traders searched to find systems that would fit a square peg into a round hole. Low and behold it worked, until market conditions changed. Then another system was born. It continued on and on. This was primarily on binaries.

One breakthrough for binary trading was my invention of continuum bars that include both time and space. If the bar moves so far one way or another or if so many minutes pass, whatever happens first, a new bar forms. This allowed bar size to be managed while keeping a time aspect. This is something that is important for a contract with an intraday expiration every 5, 20 minutes or 1, 2, or 23 hours. This bar alone requires a complete overhaul to all binary systems that preceded it.

You may notice when growing the forum and menu that a large percent of content has been removed. It’s not permanent. It is only while we add in the use of new bar types and volume tools to further improve the system accuracy. Therefore, p1234, boomerang, etc., are all still around but are in the shop being improved. What you think has faded due to lack of knowledge is really how we improve systems. As time allows, it is nothing more than us making better and more objective market reading techniques for a system that has already proven to be effective. We simply desire it to be more effective, more objective and more consistent in market conditions.

Again, reviewing the sites, you will see courses are not viewable while being improved upon.

Any good company is always seeking to improve and adapt. We are no different. It would be so much easier to have one system and be done. One day, we may arrive at that point, but until that day, I can guarantee you we will continue to have great systems. We will continue to always be adapting them, improving them or shelving them if something is better, etc.

If a company is not improving or as you put it, "evolving when the world around is evolving”, it ceases to be relevant and effective and is not doing a proper service to its clients. If you don’t agree there are plenty of old courses that once sold for 10 and 20k, which can be bought on eBay for $100. They did not evolve and are now irrelevant. If that’s what you’re searching for, www.ebay.com has it. As a trader, I am always looking for a way to improve by maximizing profits, minimizing risk and improving win/loss ratio.

At one point I finally said, “Enough of this making people happy, making a strategy that fits their schedules and their instrument. No more square pegs”

I actually took a month hiatus from Apex and traded to trade well. I looked at charts and did what made sense…not trying to force them to meet everyone’s whims. The output of that was the IZSS system. IZSS is more advanced but to this day is one of my favorites. However, it still used more style of market reading. Many traders succeeded, but many had challenges. To this day, it is one of my favorites using continuum bars. However, a few changes have made it much better, especially including OP and clusters on diagnostic bars. I also combined VAD and the original Apex map on the same chart, using my old school 10-minute magnet chart. I love it to this day and still use it as do others.

Sees is still very popular. Power plays are also popular. All three have stood the test of time with variable market conditions and still continued to work.

We have always had mentoring; it’s not new. Anyone who ever asks for help has received it. We have just made it more publicly known and more organized. It is now very structured. As everything is at Apex, mentoring is volunteer driven with strict rules. It does not require a ton of time. It’s a multiplication process. A group is trained. Then, each one from that group is set to train other groups, with a head mentor to assist and two trainers per newly formed group. This continues on and on.

Again the motto is Real Traders helping Real Traders. It should not be a time drain if it’s volunteer ran. It is 100% volunteer ran. I own the company and I’m not even in the groups. It is working extremely well. But if one fears two-hour videos, one need not apply, since commitment, engagement, disciplined humility and drive are a requirement.

I’m a realist as well that has no bearing. It’s hard work becoming a professional trader. It’s not super difficult, but it is hard work.

We understand you may have challenges and that is why a 100% FREE open house was given to you. But if you have really made the dive, ask yourself:

• Are courses completed on powerplays?

• Are notes taken?

• Have I been posting charts in the room daily?

• Have I reached out to the people at Apex, including Darrell, if all the above is yes?

If you choose not to have the time to trade and invest into trading, well, that’s a choice and it won’t work. But from my (and many other’s) experience, I have found we make time for what we are passionate about pursuing. I had a family, full time job and did not have near the level of help Apex offers. I also paid a fortune for my training and I made the time often by not sleeping. And it was worth every second!

I realize the sacrifice I made as I sit here writing this at 4 AM on my new ranch so my daughter and I can ride our horses any time. I am preparing to take her to the airport tomorrow so she can spend two weeks with the best cutter in the world. This cutter has earned millions teaching and will now work with my daughter teaching her how to become the best. Cutting is the second most expensive equine event, next to horse racing. Trading has made that possible.

Start reflecting on HOW you can accomplish this instead of WHY you can’t and that, my friend, will be eye opening.

I suggest reading Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill original 1930s edition. I wish you the best and hope we can help you.

What Darrell says here is 100% true. Personal success is the result of your effort, your time spent learning, your sacrifices made in order to achieve your goals. Trading isn’t for everyone, and that is OK. But ANYONE willing to make the time, put in the effort and power through the sacrifice can find success!

Darrell,

Thanks for taking time to respond, especially at 4 AM. Nobody doubts the passion from you or any of APEX leaders. I knew when I sent this post it was red meat and would spark emotion. I appreciate all that responded as I recognize all and respect all. However, I’m concerned with the response you’re “complaining or you lack commitment” for someone with a differing opinion or thought. I understand tough love, but you don’t know who I am or how I got here. This is the downfall of posts or email, they can get misinterpreted rather than actual face to face discussions. We all have a story. Thanks for sharing your path to success, but so you understand I’ll BRIEFLY share mine.

Commitment: I was a Master General Motors Technician for 17 yrs, got tired of being bent over the fender of a car all day, decided to go to college. At age 38, sold my house, belongings, completed a 4 yr Automotive Mgt degree in 2.5 yrs, at times taking 26 credits per semester, working part time. This was particularly hard because I was not a good student and barely passed High School, told I was not college material. I graduated from a University with 3.97 GPA, highest distinction, married. This hard work resulted in landing a great wife, life and career with a great car company for the past 15 yrs. I know what hard work can do. With all do respect, lecturing me on commitment is odd, when all you can gauge this on are words in a post or my trg history (which you’ll find completed) or my time in the Elite room, which I’m limited due to a corporate career. I hope this excerpt demonstrates commitment to education and a goal.

Fast forward and my commitment to APEX trg and trading. No I have not committed the required time or effort during the Open House to learn Power Plays. I’ll take all the arrows slung at me and consequences for not do so, however in the past I did commit, with piles of notes, trg and I did reach out to others. Could I of done more? Of course. But I trust what you told me about yourself, you’ll have to trust I put forth an effort in the past that should of produce better results than paying off membership fees. Something was missing.

I know my own success depends on me. My gosh, I’m not looking for the easy button. Also, I’m not looking to change video lengths, fitting square pegs into round holes, shopping for courses on Ebay or trying to make APEX create individual systems for every trader. However, I do look to spend my time wisely and efficiently.

I don’t need to trade as I’m financially healthy. A few extra bucks in the kitty wouldn’t hurt for paying off mortgage or earlier retirement. Oh, ok maybe a 1971 red Chevelle SS in the driveway would be nice too. I know APEX has much to offer, otherwise I would be here on a Sunday afternoon. Please don’t take my comments personally, it’s business. I tried to wordsmith this response as not to burn any bridges as that’s not my intent. I will share factual and sometimes opposing thoughts.

So this leaves what’s next. As I mentioned, APEX is always thinking. The mentor group represents this and may be what was missing for me. Being aligned with like-minded part time traders makes sense. That’s if a group like this exists, which I’ll have to research. My focus would be SEE or IZSS setups using NTM daily/master spreads and learning Power Plays with secondary set ups. Trading outside of my available time may be the game changer, both for and against if I decide to move forward.

Again, thanks for all that replied. If I chose to commit it will be the necessary 101% or as you stated massive commitment. As I stated, I understand the “how bad do I want this?” If not, I truly hope all of you are successful traders for many years. Thank you.

I completely understand the pitfalls of communicating through forums. Too often, what is written is misinterpreted by others. Because of this, when I post, I try to be as precise as possible.

I am in a similar circumstance like you in terms of part-time evening trading. Less EVERYTHING in the evenings. Even the JPY and AUD markets are not that impressive. However, combining the new strategies of Power Plays with older strategies like Iron Condors/Butterflies seem to work. Practice in Demo before going Live (just make sure you have the budget to withstand any losses).

I’ve been doing this combo for a few weeks in Demo, and, for the most part, it works. Of course, one loss was significant, and it would take several wins to break even. I’ve been trying to figure out a way to avoid this issue. Well, the always evolving Apex came to the rescue. Recently, John did a webinar on something similar, involving Power Plays with In The Money 1:1 ratio Nadex binaries/spreads with 5-20 minute timeframes. The solution involved the combination of keeping your wins/losses at a 1:1 ratio with ITM trades above/below the 1-3 tick rule of Power Plays. Watch these training videos to see if they can work for you: http://apexinvesting.net/module-12/09052017-extra-nadex-binary-entries-with-ultimate-power-plays/ http://apexinvesting.net/module-15/09062017-power-plays-with-nadex-spreads-tips-and-tricks/

Concerning the webinar lengths, I’m with you. I absolutely hate long videos. For people like us, just state the rules, and we’ll follow them. However, long videos exist for a reason. In a 2 hour webinar, it breaks down to 30 minutes of previous review, 30 minutes of the main topic, 30 minutes of examples, and 30 minutes of questions. Most people find video training to be the best method of learning. It is a combination of Audio and Visual to the brain.

For those of us who don’t have a lot of time watching long videos, there is a middle-of-the-road option. At the bottom of the pre-recorded videos, click the gear button and select a faster speed. Using a 1 hour video example, you should have choices between Normal (1 hour), 1.25x (roughly 53 minutes but you won’t notice the speed difference), 1.5x (45 minutes with borderline speed difference), and 2x (30 minutes but you really have to listen attentively because it’s double speed). Most people can do the 1.25x and 1.5x with little effect on comprehension. It takes serious training and comprehension to do 2x, but it’s possible. You can always rewind or lower the speed, if you don’t understand something.

If you have free time with long driving, working out at the gym, etc., listening to the recordings can be another option.

What’s the point here: Deal With Obstacles. Find Solutions To Problems.

Many times, someone else in the Apex family has a solution to your problems. If they don’t (not likely), then it’s time to make your own solutions. Judging by your life experiences, you understand this. You just need better guidance, and I think the Mentor Program can be really helpful.

The issue with Apex always coming up with new strategies is a good one. The financial trading market is like a living virus, always evolving to biologically take your money. Apex is like a doctor, always coming up with new ways to combat the market virus. It’s a strange analogy for sure, but it’s true.

Hope this post from a somewhat newbie helped you.

Anthony

Hi there Jeff. None of this was taken personally. I actually liked the post. That is why I said they were good questions. You posed questions that I am sure many others have also thought and I welcomed the opportunity to answer them along with helping to explain some of the questions you had. Don’t worry. It’s pretty hard to get under my skin.

I know watching videos is not fun. I had to do the same thing to get where I am and 90% of it was useless. We are mindful of this while striving to ensure all content is useful and reinforces good trading. I would view the comments made about long videos and refusing to watch them over and over as a complaint. If it wasn’t, then that is my misinterpretation and I apologize. I’m not sure how else it should be interpreted.

No one said you didn’t work hard and couldn’t accomplish or haven’t accomplished great things. Obviously, you have worked hard and done well for yourself and your family and have been blessed. The comments regarding square pegs fitting into round holes and trying to make systems for everyone was not pointed at you or what you sought. It was me being transparent in my own journey in trying to help others along with the mistakes I have made and to help explain the questions you had about systems evolving and why. I apologize for not being clearer on the intent of that answer.

Also, the purpose was to explain where the systems came from that we have now and why we have moved towards a more formalized mentoring program. Not only does mentoring help traders regardless of their circumstances, but it is a necessary step in successful trading, where one will learn more teaching others to trade than they will ever learn simply learning to trade. I would say half the traders in the mentor groups have full time jobs and/or businesses and are part time traders.

I can personally attest that I am a much better trader because of the Apex community and teaching so many traders. Our best traders at Apex happen also to be those who help train other traders who were highly involved in the community. They are those who would not stop asking questions until they got the needed answers and the results they sought.

I believe you missed the main point, which is about engagement in the community. I also understand, “Give me the rules and I will follow them,” as Anthony mentioned, but basically that’s not how REAL trading works. It’s half the equation. Oh, how I wish it were that easy! That actually is what drives the constant development of tools and systems to strive towards more and more objectivity and less and less subjectivity. We have come a long way.

I often refer to this as the ABCs and the 123s. The ABCs are the required foundational rules but trading is not simply being a good soldier and following the rules. It requires backing up, seeing the big picture, the market conditions and trading what you see versus simply what you think. And those long videos are designed to fill in any gaps of backing up, seeing the chart and what is happening. New tools are made to help convert 123s into ABCs.

As Lori and I have stated about powerplays, the tools used have helped traders see what I see without the tools and having to spend thousands of hours of screen time. The goal is to shorten the learning curve and time commitment to get up and running, thus increasing the success rate.

The room is open around the clock, not just during the daytime. Yes, it’s often busier during the daytime but I’ve seen plenty of traders in there in the evening and even during the European session. The more who decide to engage and start filling the gaps during a variety of hours, the more helpful it will be all hours of the day and night. It’s a community. The more involved, the more it fills more people’s needs. Always remember, if a question is not answered in the room, the forum is always here or send me a question direct in messenger, in Facebook or Skype. What many people also think is that one needs to be a full time trader. I did not start out as a full time trader and I have yet to be a full time trader. The goal is not to spend all hours trading. The goal is a full time income. I’m still a part time trader and plan on being one for as long as I trade. I did not become a trader to trade 40 hours a week. I trade maybe a couple hours a day. One of the best traders I know, a mentor of mine, trades about 15 minutes a day, after watching the chart for about an hour a day. He makes a full time income. He taught me full time trading is not the goal. I had a nice six-figure job that I quit when my trading income exceeded that of my job income.

If one NEEDS to trade, they are going to have a hard time trading since then they NEED to win and that is a formula for failure. Trade from a position of strength to make money to buy time. You are actually in the perfect position to become a successful trader. It may take a day, a week, a month or years. Though with Apex, I hope not years! Most of that time being dependent on foundational knowledge, proper money management and engagement in positive profitable community of like-minded traders. The latter two are often the two biggest missing pieces, with the last being the one that results in the failure of most traders. Watching videos, getting knowledge and taking notes are just the beginning. Trading is not a solo profession, at least unless one wants to take a really long, expensive path with low probability of success.

If one is not engaged, posting charts, and asking questions, no amount of videos will help. They are in fact, not being wise or efficient with their time or money in membership fees. Some are engaged and it may take even more pressing on. That is what I mean by knowing how badly you want it. Pressing, pushing and asking until it works. It’s not just a matter of hard work and study but willingness to be truly engaged in the community.

Lori is among the best traders we have and has probably asked me more questions than all 25k members combined. She went from not knowing what a bid offer spread was to taking a small account and trading consistently to maybe a few trades a day. She now has moved to leading the mentor program all as a volunteer.

The people that are engaged often are here for a long time. Those who are quiet, watching videos and doing their own thing or asking some questions but not pushing until they own it, assuming they got it from effort are the ones who rarely, if ever make it. Not pointing fingers at you, I’m just explaining facts that I hope will help many who read this.

It’s not that you must spend an insane amount of time trading but as you said, it must be spent wisely. However, it does take a large time commitment to get to the point where you can trade successfully. In this case, that means getting the foundational knowledge from the videos and then spending the rest of the time in a community of traders where you ask and ask and ask and ask and ask again until you get it and own it. Or, you could think that you missed something and unwisely watching videos 10 times, just mark up charts and trade by yourself, never asking for help or advice.

Regarding meeting face to face: I will be in Boston, September 30 doing a live training and again in Vegas at the trader expo in November and would love the opportunity to meet you and talk shop. I would honestly love to help you succeed in trading, as you have in your automotive engineering career and family.

Sincerely, Darrell Martin