Can only use one chart at a time in Ninja Trader/APEX templates

If I do:

File New Chart Default 24/7 125 Days Select a chart template (any of the APEX templates)

NT7 will crash.

If I load EUR/USD, with those settings but no template, it will load then i can connect to AMP, then FXCM, and manually load the template and it works.

My issue comes in that if I try to load an additional chart, when i select the template I receive the following error

"Failed to restore chart from template “_Boomerang 4 Min Candle Grey”.

I searched the rest of the NT forum, can’t find a solution. Any ideas? Thank you.

edit: forgot to add. I’m using windows 8, on an i5 with 6gb ram. Shouldn’t have any issues just trying to run 2-3 charts at the same time (I don’t think?).

You should always open blank template on open of nt7 Then connect to data CQG first - and FXCM second as stated

Then open workspaces or templates.

Is there anything in the log section?

Did you change your bar number with the settings. As this should never be changed unless you have a conflicting bar and if so you should remove any charts that exist in any workspace with eh diagnostic bars before attempting to change it.

Have you tried reinstalling the toolkit and rebooting NT7 and rebooting your pc in that order?

Please reply in the help desk so we can get tech to help you out they are on in the evening usually fter 8 pm ET and in the morning usually before 8 am ET.