Changes to Nadex ticket

I have a question about the changes to the Nadex tickets that happened over the weekend. Last week when I would place an order, say I would buy at a certain price, then I would set up a sell price with a profit level I wanted, the ticket had a button on the bottom that would allow you to cancel that ticket. Also the ticket would go into the working orders until it was filled and my position would be closed. If the momentum would change and I wanted to cut losses, I could just cancel the ticket with that button and sell at a new price to limit the loss. Now, the ticket puts my price into the depth column, not into working orders, and I am not sure how to cancel that order when the price is moving against me. What am I missing?

Not sure what I was doing wrong, but it’s working fine now.

They upgraded their tickets. There was an issue. I believe they resolved it. It was not you it was the upgrade. When changes happen often its a bug that they find only when released live. But all should be good now.

Did anyone notice the new features added to the charts?

Yes they added some cool looking features but since they chart tge indicative not tge underlying amd have no volume they are not much more than eye candy.