Chart Adjustments

How to adjust charts to a better scale?..I adjusted bar width and spacing and I even adjusted the zoom but my chart is still cluttered…the blue deviation level numbers are in the way and chart is not in a comfortable viewing scale even without the deviation levels…And is there anyway to add the 5th decimal on the price levels…

You can add 5th decimal on price levels but notice that will THROW a bunch of stuff off that use tick settings as you have to multiply them all out on all the settings on every indicator or bar type you use.

There is NO advantage of 5th decimal on forex unless you are doing massively large sizes of spot forex. I know poople say this and that and it adds up in reality it gives no real advantage it just adds confusion and complexity. Just sayin how it reall is :slight_smile: If you want to make things harder go to tools options data and change it from pip to 10th pip.

Regarding adjusting i have no idea i would have to see your chart. You can zoom in, zoom out, you can squish left right, you can squish up down, you cna move it stagnetn but up down, you can change colors of plots etc… etc…

You can turn labels off but that is a mistake in my opinion unless you color code the levels in a width and color format that you will NOT mistake at all ever, you can change font size…font color etc…the numbers should not just overriding your charts…