Charts Are Showing Disabled. I have more than one Apex Account

I just downloaded the apex indicators, set my chart to default 24/7, clicked new for the expected volume indicator then clicked apply and I this is what it’s doing.

I’ve closed and reopened the the program/chart/indicator and it keeps doing this. Do you know what could be wrong?

This is because you tried to sign up for more than 1 account. This is the 3rd account you have tried to register. I have refunded your money. Please use the original account to login (skytrader91). It will only work with your original ID. From there you can sign up. I’m not sure why you felt the need to try to sign up for multiple accounts.

The policy is clearly stated on the sign up page only one account per user

I have no idea what your intentions where. But this policy is in place to make sure people don’t game the trial system. Not saying you are doing this maybe you just forgot etc… Just understand if the system sees it happen several times it will permanently lock it down and it wont work on any id. It will work when you sign up with your original id.

Note tech support is located under questions - help desk in the above menu for future reference.

Please do not use more than one account it wont help.

Thank you that makes sense. I made another cause I couldn’t figure out how to renew my CQG feed and thought it would be easier to start over. I never read the policy, my apologies for the inconvenience.

The CQG feed you can request over and over and over again. Just go to home start here get free futures data. You don’t need a new apex account to get a new CQG feed.