Choosing an expiration time on Nadex

When trading nadex using the APEX , and the time of day or night that an E is formed, how do u choose which binary or spread expiry to use? ie. if an E is formed on the S&P (US 500 for Nadex if I remember) at 2 pm Eastern , the only choice is are binaries or spreads that expire in an hour or so. So if you choose one that expires this quickly, there is not enough time left in the nadex options for the underling to move in order to profit, so how would you trade this E on the nadex with limted time left on nadex options? I may be off on the expiries available on US500 but there are times it seems, when the option expiry choices are limited on nadex to give your trade enough time to profit. If you open a trade early in the morning, then nadex has enough options to choose that have adequate time to allow the undelring to move, one coudl choose the 4 or 4:15 pm expiry and have all day to allow for underling movement, but other times of the day to enter a trade on nadex, not so much it seems…thanks for your help

I think you are mistaken

The same expirations are available all day - click on clear filters ar filters on the scanner you will see all the binaries spreads available

They have 21 total expirations a day

REMINDER July 3rd exchanges close early so the expiration’s will limited and sooner than normal due to July 4th holiday - see news calendar under scanners to see the hours for Nadex July 3rd and 4th

On binaries I want it to expire fast

Please watch the how to trade nadx binaries and spreads videos on the apex pattern on this page Elite Training Resources | http://apexinvesting.net/apexelitediagnostictrading/#.UdPS_fm1F8E let me know any questions you have

spreads have 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, 3, 4 4:15 on US indices

ok, thanks…yes I watched them (not all)

you mention that spreads have 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4:15 pm. Yes I see, but what expiry option would you choose if you place a spread trade at 3 pm? Not much time for a trade, as the option will expire in an hour and 15 minutes if u choose the 4:15 pm expiry

What would you do if trading a future? Would you hold it through the rollover period and have your margin go from $400 to $4,000+ for holding the contract through rollover or would you close it and then reopen it?

Same thing feel free just to roll the contract when Nadex opens back up at 6 PM ET. Just because a spread expires doesn’t mean you can’t get into another spread. Even if you buy one that expires at 1 PM say as 12 and then 1 PM comes you can just buy into a 2 PM. If trading Elite you are doing the same trade just manage it the same way. It expires you buy another and keep/trail your stops the same.

Again… if you are worried about time then make money using binaries and get paid for the time passing and the market not moving by doing the directional premium collection trend trading strategy i teach with Apex Elite.