Choppy mvp reversal

when you get a mvp reversal like this. instead of stopping out almost immediately on the mvp, is it better to give it room? it seems like that is the case but didnt know if that was part of the rules of the trade.

The line stays at the mvp even when it flips just leave it where the red line is. It did not get stopped for quite a while. When/if it flips back (like it did in your example) then start trailing again with the red mvp. If it goes green again like this example. Them leave it at the red line. It goes green then red again and start trailing it again.

If it moves a full deviation level or high to low you can opt to tighten the stop at the predictor line (red arrows in this case)

hey darrell, in this example from tf this morning. the rule is two APEX with lower Ps. the question is do you only want completed APEXs with the X last to print then green arrow? there was a printed A here, so does the printed A nullify the green arrow? i hope my question isnt confusing. thanks for the help

The A was nullified when the Apex flipped its not tied into the MVP line at all

There is no rule about the x last to print - just 2 completed apex’s (with some side notes as listed in the forum about MVP reversals under system elite)

On that one market fell and just went flat. Make sure your also watching 14 if your watching 6 on TF

ok i now see why you say watch the 14 tic so much. I watch 6tic mostly because more trades. But would rather make these bigger/better moves… in this mvp reversal, one of the APEXs were made from the previous day then the reversal arrow the next morning. am i correct in saying that you dont have to have the two apexs and reversal arrow all in the same day? as long as it follows the rule, the days and time doesnt matter? if so that changes everything for me lol. because thats awesome. thanks for all the help.