Condor with huge premium?

I was looking through the markets after 6PM and found that Tech 100 has unusually high proximity. So I put everything into the calculator and marked up a chart and this is what I got:

1.) Did I make a mistake somewhere?

2.) If not, what does this mean? Take it? Stay away from it?

Just not used to seeing numbers like this.

-Ty

Looks like they should be reversed. Sell the upper, buy the lower for an IC. 4540-4580 being the higher spread should be a sell.

The highlighted spreads were just from when I was copying/pasting them. I suppose I should have highlighted the opposites for the screenshot.

On the scanner, the top spread and the 7th one down would be the correct ones. There is a 400 point spread, so it does look viable. Noticed that when I highlight the correct spreads. They look like an upside down V.

RaceTurtle did your questions get answered?

I already knew how to do this. I just wasn’t aware of just how much of an affect the change to NQ had on the spreads so I was questioning the over sized proximity. I was wondering if it meant there was some huge volatility expected. But I now see that this is the new normal.

-Ty

Just to add on to this, the huge premium allows for a great risk to reward, however, I would like to know what is the best way to go about once the market starts moving directionally one way. I do not know if it would be better to do binaries or another spread and which contracts or prices to look for. DM mentioned that they would be doing a video on this in the near future so looking forward to that!

I prefer spreads on premium collection lower risk higher reward. Not sure which video your talking about I have a lot of them :slight_smile: