Day Trading With A 12 Month Rather Than A 2 Week Mindset

Are you rushing or pushing yourself to go live for various reasons?

Remember that Darrell Martin says…Its a lot cheaper to learn in demo than it is in live.

It may be you need more practice, education, or muscle memory building for accurate execution.

Attorneys and doctors, even after going professional, still say they are PRACTICING.

Apex’ full name is actually Apex Investing Institute…truly education based, while having and developing excellent trading tools.

Are you thinking long term? Do you want to be trading 12 months from now? If so, you need to think that way and act that way. Or is your thinking 2 weeks based, and are you possibly risking too much too soon, taking the chance of losing all your risk capital unnecessarily?

Great post! A good reminder to those still working their way towards trading live. (myself included). Realizing that Instant gratification will not happen when trading, is a tall hurdle to get over for many people.

Good point! I found the whole Nadex and Apex scenario around Jan/Feb Time period. Got excited, bought a new computer then realized I was pushing it too hard when my beginning capital was too low in the first place.

Saved for 8-10 months and now I’m much more confident with FINALLY getting things going. It’s worth the wait people. Save up and then risk what you can really risk. Calculated smart risk is how it’s done.

Great post again Kellie!