Deviation Level Assistance

Hey everyone, I’m very new to Apex, though I’ve been trading for a while. I am curious, is there a location here on the site where I can simply read and write down the Deviations Levels everyday? I understand they are available on the NinjaTrader charts, but I was just curious if they get posted somewhere that I can simply view without pulling up NT. My work computer doesn’t allow for use on NT, so I mainly write down necessary information daily and trade through my phone. Thanks in advance!

Hi Josh,

We use to have that and then there were some that would abuse that access and sell them. So now the DLs are only accessible on your charts through NT. If there is a particular market you are trading you can check on the DLs as early as 8 PM the night before sometimes, that is when they are updated for the next day and verified. Also, if you are on trial or have a membership, you can check the charts in the room while at work possibly, if you are able to download and use hot comm there. You could even take a pic of the charts in the room so you have them on your phone. Just trying to think of easy ideas for you. You may not be able to see all the DLs.

Kellie

@JOSHHAGGART

Hi Josh,

The Deviation levels are posted each night for the next trade day on the Apex Home page. You actually have to do a little digging but you can get them for a select number of instruments (all Nadex products for certain). I made this quick video tutorial for you to make it easy to refer back to. I hope this helps.

As far as I know you can only get them for the next trade date no earlier than 8:30 pm of the preceeding day. I have not looked to see if the published versions are archived since I chart with Ninjatrader and they are published automatically on my charts for me.

Thanks.

Peter.

Thanks for the info. I ended up downloading NT and the toolkit. Devs look spot on when looking at previous days.