Diagnostic Bars Elite Method Work On Binaries?

On the apex elite methods and vids…I kinda here different things on different vids (probably just me over analyzing). So for the basic apex method or mvp reversal, does this apply (work) to the hourly binaries? Or just futures like Gold and Oil? Or Indicies? With the diagnostic bars set up, do they really allow enough time to trade hourly binaries like the eur/usd?

If you think something is different then use the forum and ask that is why its here to clear up any assumptions or misunderstandings or who konws maybe we need to change something. Every video in this forum thread and the course should be consistent.

I have not worked on the MVP reversals on binaries but I imagine it would work. Not sure what you mean by the basic apex method (as that is from about 5 years ago)

For the Apex Elite MVP entries and add on’s using diagnostic bars yes you can use this on hourly binaries - there is actually a thread in the elite mvp section about it that has recently been posted.

If you just pull up a pattern template - and look at the apex entreis (using the correct settings) and look at how many apex’s where the e and the x are in teh same hour (channels help with this) you will see how easily it works.

Yes diagnostic bars easily allow the ability to trade the hourly binaries - make sure to see the post on OTM/ITM binaries on elite.