Discovering the math... newb alert

Hey experienced traders… At last (thanks to the help here and the module trainings) I have done a neutral (expecting it to stay within a range) trade and have written down the numbers… I would like to be sure to understand… So, I traded Gold (10AM) this morning and my account balance in Demo was $24689.75 (still not profitable, losses occurred before I found Apex!)

I sold 1264.7 @ 33.75 and then bought 1246.7 @ 53.00 = loss 19.25 ?

I bought 1263.7 @ 62.50 and then sold 1263.7 @ 67.75= +5.25 correct? This one showed a profit of +6.25 when I hit the place trade button.

My account now reads $24671.75 = -18.00
Is my math correct? Advice on how to set up math log?

It’s important for me to “get it” because when I go live my account will be $500.00 (not much, but when I learn my lessons I can slowly inch it upward. Right now I am slowly watching my 500.00 account dwindle with an offshore bucket shop… (before I found Nadex… which is a bummer, and another story. I have discovered that no strategies actually work as it is all fiction and like Darrel said pulling the arm down on the slot machine.)

Hello Solair$333. What helped me was to remember that the Nadex account information will not show correctly until the contract has expired Or you have exited the trade. Easier to just follow along with the Apex Scanner P & L. For your log…use the Nadex Spreadsheet that is provided. Go to My Account -History-Transaction and enter a date range or use last 24 hours. You can then download an Excel spreadsheet of your trades OR view last activity. Download link will appear lower left corner

Thank you So much! Unfortunately I have an older macbook air. I am sure I will have to buy a new computer at some point. Hopefully sooner than later! Till then, figuring it out the old fashioned way. :slight_smile: