Elite 6 and 10 tick entry?

Ok, I was at work today with my lappy and took a few minutes to see if I could get a demo trade after the open, The 1st chart shows my entry on the 6 tick, however the 10 tick did not give an E, I took the trade off the 6 tick and closed it right at a 10 point profit or $500, After that I had to shut down and get busy with the day job. My ? is even though the diagnostic bar settings recommend the 10 tick for ES would this still be a valid entry? Thanks, Robert

The recommended brick size is the best place to start learning the elite mvp system. When the trader understands the rules then they can change the brick size to what ever size they like for their trading style.

The rules apply regardless of the brick size. Just look at the 5 minute binary system ( 3 tick ).

I do not understand the reason for your entry. This was the first red apex. The rules state you enter on the break of the second E. There is not enough for a profit popper and if it was an apex reversal you did not wait until the x formed.

I think you should watch the elite course again redace.

You did not explain why I should watch the elite course again or your reason for the entry. The only thing I did not mention is an mvp reversal because there is no mvp line. There was a momentum breakout after your entry.

You asked if this was a valid entry on the 6 tick chart and I explained why it did not meet the rules.

Daytrade. Your trade did work out and won, and that is great, But Redace is correct. May be good for you to be the one to check out the course again. We do not take trades on the first Apex flip only the second one as he stated. So keep that in mind. That is what he was trying to relay to you and he is absolutely correct.