Elite Instruments to Trade

We know that APEX works across all instruments, but have you or any of our group noticed some pairs / commodities are exceptionally strong with APEX (i.e. can you force rank outcomes by instrument knowing they are all effective)? Are some instruments more or less appropriate for newcomers to the method?

only markets i have not seen it work on are illiquid markets - as price/volume drives the market -

note - i use it with apex bars to filter out the noise - i used 5 and 10 minute bars for years - but this takes a LOT OF EXPERIENCE - and no real edge - after a student introduce me to the bar type - i got into it figured out everythig good bad about the basic renko and all derivatives of it - and then fixsd all the issues and made a new one -

What i can say is on time based bars the markets it works on will go in and out of cycles…you have to be good a trade system cycle management to keep account positive doing this - on renkos - every liquid market no issue - and bad days are not ever that bad…

Basically on futures FX (also HIGH correlated ETF’s ie SPY, GLD etc…)

ES NQ TF YM

CL (moves moderately fast -beware) NG (moves fast -beware) HG (moves fast - beware)

GC (moves fast -beware) SI (Horrible on time based bars - to many spikes) - fine on apex bars

ZB ZC ZN ZC ZS

DX

6a 6b 6c 6s 6y (moves fast -beware) 6e

eur/usd aud/usd gbp/usd eur/jpy (moves fast -beware) gbp/jpy (moves fast -beware) usd/jpy (moves fast -beware) usd/chf usd/cad eur/gbp

Darrell - Thank you for taking time to make this list. My next question as I begin to work on the Apex-Binary charts next week is do you like a specific tick level for each of the above - or just adjust per the bar size indicator? I know some futures trades have specific tick settings that they like for each instrument so I wanted to ask.

I use the bar sizer to select the tick levels for each instrument each day…

Ask in Elite trading room on any instrument can share the brick size for that instrument for that day or you can do with bar sizer