Elite MVP Trades Using Nadex

Just finished the Apex Elite MVP course and still not totally clear on how to make the trades on Nadex or to put another way, where to enter, what or where to take profits, which strikes to choose, is it going to be a binary or a spread, etc.

I feel pretty comfortable in my understanding of the trading rules for Apex entries, MVP reversals, Momentum Scalps, and BMX reversals…I am just not comfortable on how to apply to Nadex.

Is there a specific place that I have missed in the forum that instructs on how to apply to Nadex? I mean specifically that shows how to use each of those strategies in Nadex i.e. “here is how to do an Apex entry in Nadex” or “here is how to do an MVP reversal in Nadex” "…or BMX reverals or Momentum Scalps, etc.

If not, I have found videos and threads that address some of what I am looking for, but they have me jumping all over the place searching for it. It would be nice if they were all in one place for us Nadex traders in bite size video chunks.

Thanks

Darrell, could you give me a quick summary of the different trades in Apex Elite and how to use with Nadex in a simple to see setup (assuming an understanding of all the entry rules for all those different trades)?

Maybe something like this:

Apex Entries- Type of trade = Binary or Spread Strike Prices Short- OTM on a short look for a strike above “A” not available look for strike ITM above “E” Strike Prices Long - OTM on a long look for a strike below “A” not available look for strike ITM below “E”"

MVP Reversals- Type of trade = ? Strike Prices Short = ? Strike Prices Long = ?

Momentum Scalp Trades - Type of trade = ? Strike Prices Short = ? Strike Prices Long = ?

Profit Poppers- Type of trade = ? Strike Prices Short = ? Strike Prices Long = ?

BMX Reversals - Type of trade = ? Strike Prices Short = ? Strike Prices Long = ?

Elite Momentum Breakout- Type of trade = ? Strike Prices Short = ? Strike Prices Long = ?

That would be a big help in helping me understand how to enter trades on Nadex once I see a certain entry.

Not quite sure what your looking for. Looks like your trying to master every system in matter of days :slight_smile: Master one then add on the others as you go it will prove a lot more valuable. You can get 3 down in a few days no problem though.

But nevertheless i will give it my best shot at trying to answer your questions.

You may be better served to ask specific questions about any strategies in those specific parts of the forum or maybe you just wanted a summary?

[quote=ErnestoB]Darrell, could you give me a quick summary of the different trades in Apex Elite and how to use with Nadex in a simple to see setup (assuming an understanding of all the entry rules for all those different trades)?

Maybe something like this: [/quote]

A.P.E.X. Pattern entries You can do binaries or spreads When I do binaries I use ITM or OTM per the profit popper rules laid out here: http://apexinvesting.net/forum/profit-popper-258/nadex-binary-profit-popper-strategy-hourly-otm-itm-binaries-using-elite-mvp-1355.html#.U9cToPl318E but you have the rules right on this so not sure what your looking for here? On Spreads I choose a ATM spread in most cases less than 20 and usually less than 10 ticks from where the market is currently trading in proximity of spread pricing to underlying and personally i prefer end of day if just doing spreads (without futures or forex). But I am flexible and will scan to see the best potential spread for the trade. (goal is to mimic futures)

MVP reverals ATM Spread End of Day normally but not required market may flatten out a bit so i like to have the time. (goal here is to mimic futures) Have not tested on binaries

Binaries only - no spreads OTM close cheap binary contact with enough in it to be able to take profit at the defined level per the momentum scalp rules at a decent risk reward May have to adjust bar sizes and definitely back test to see what is best This is a simple futures strategy that was adapted to binaires

[b]Only binaries have not tested on spreads but could be done if the profit potential is large enough.

See above as posted go to: http://apexinvesting.net/forum/profit-popper-258/nadex-binary-profit-popper-strategy-hourly-otm-itm-binaries-using-elite-mvp-1355.html#.U9cToPl318E

[/b]

ATM spreads usually EOD but not required but i like to have the time (goal here is to mimic futures) Have not tested on binaries

Same thing as momentum scalps and P1 trades Binaries Only OTM but close No Spreads or at least not tested or recommended

[quote=ErnestoB]

That would be a big help in helping me understand how to enter trades on Nadex once I see a certain entry.[/quote]

I’m not sure if that is what you wanted but i hope it helps.

Don’t forget about spike striker and boomerang these will server you well in trading elite or ANY system you trade. Both are Binaries and you can use ITM/ATM/OTM on them depending on the specific trade

The site has grown extremely fast and I work about 80-100 hours a week (between trading myself, webinars, radio shows, articles, replying to forum post, some customer service, working with programmers, developing systems, training apex alliance members, expanding products and more). I am constantly adding education and trying to fill in gaps. We have over 7,000 traders and some are brand new and some have been with us for years. We have come along way adding in courses, organizing the forum, adding in scanners etc… We have to move forward for experienced traders that have been with us a long time and have to move backwards to catch up and fill in gaps. So its a constant challenge. And as things change systems are improved old content has to be deleted and new content made to replace it. But you can rest assured you will constantly see more and more courses content and organization and constant improvement along the way. IN the end I’m just a trader that some traders asked for help and it grew into this. So I’m not the best at website but i love trader and am passionate about it and helping others do the same as I grow in doing so as a trader. I always say I need more days in my hours. If you don’t know something can’t find it just ask in the forum, in the trade rooms, in the help desk etc… we will help. The products constantly grow. I could make it easier if i charge fees for everything as you would have 1 product and could focus on it. But I want this to be a constant place of improvement where we all benefits and there is not a upsell after upsell after upsell so I give a lot probably to much in the end in a single subscription. This no doubt leads to the overwhelming of trying to master 100 things at once. So I have to leave it to you the trader to moderate your learning curve as i can’t moderate it and put it all in one subscription at a time. Nevertheless I am committed to constant improvement and we are working to make things easier and easier every day.

[quote=ErnestoB]Just finished the Apex Elite MVP course and still not totally clear on how to make the trades on Nadex or to put another way, where to enter, what or where to take profits, which strikes to choose, is it going to be a binary or a spread, etc.

I feel pretty comfortable in my understanding of the trading rules for Apex entries, MVP reversals, Momentum Scalps, and BMX reversals…I am just not comfortable on how to apply to Nadex.

Is there a specific place that I have missed in the forum that instructs on how to apply to Nadex? I mean specifically that shows how to use each of those strategies in Nadex i.e. “here is how to do an Apex entry in Nadex” or “here is how to do an MVP reversal in Nadex” "…or BMX reverals or Momentum Scalps, etc.

If not, I have found videos and threads that address some of what I am looking for, but they have me jumping all over the place searching for it. It would be nice if they were all in one place for us Nadex traders in bite size video chunks.

Thanks[/quote]

I appreciate all that you have done. I am very excited with what I have learned so far and look forward to becoming a professional trader. This site is a Godsend from what I was learning trying to trade with those overseas bucket shops.

Yes, your answers definitely help. Not that I was trying to master all your systems in a day, but was a little confused on applying it to Nadex, because I feel I do have a good understanding of the rules. Thanks.

[quote=darrell]Not quite sure what your looking for. Looks like your trying to master every system in matter of days :slight_smile: Master one then add on the others as you go it will prove a lot more valuable. You can get 3 down in a few days no problem though.

But nevertheless i will give it my best shot at trying to answer your questions.

You may be better served to ask specific questions about any strategies in those specific parts of the forum or maybe you just wanted a summary?

A.P.E.X. Pattern entries You can do binaries or spreads When I do binaries I use ITM or OTM per the profit popper rules laid out here: http://apexinvesting.net/forum/profit-popper-258/nadex-binary-profit-popper-strategy-hourly-otm-itm-binaries-using-elite-mvp-1355.html#.U9cToPl318E but you have the rules right on this so not sure what your looking for here? On Spreads I choose a ATM spread in most cases less than 20 and usually less than 10 ticks from where the market is currently trading in proximity of spread pricing to underlying and personally i prefer end of day if just doing spreads (without futures or forex). But I am flexible and will scan to see the best potential spread for the trade. (goal is to mimic futures)

MVP reverals ATM Spread End of Day normally but not required market may flatten out a bit so i like to have the time. (goal here is to mimic futures) Have not tested on binaries

Binaries only - no spreads OTM close cheap binary contact with enough in it to be able to take profit at the defined level per the momentum scalp rules at a decent risk reward May have to adjust bar sizes and definitely back test to see what is best This is a simple futures strategy that was adapted to binaires

[b]Only binaries have not tested on spreads but could be done if the profit potential is large enough.

See above as posted go to: http://apexinvesting.net/forum/profit-popper-258/nadex-binary-profit-popper-strategy-hourly-otm-itm-binaries-using-elite-mvp-1355.html#.U9cToPl318E

[/b]

ATM spreads usually EOD but not required but i like to have the time (goal here is to mimic futures) Have not tested on binaries

Same thing as momentum scalps and P1 trades Binaries Only OTM but close No Spreads or at least not tested or recommended

I’m not sure if that is what you wanted but i hope it helps.

Don’t forget about spike striker and boomerang these will server you well in trading elite or ANY system you trade. Both are Binaries and you can use ITM/ATM/OTM on them depending on the specific trade[/quote]