Email FYI

FYI - Nadex does not recognize hushmail accounts. I closed out my gmail account and opened a hushmail account for personal reasons. I then opened all the accounts I needed to start trading the boomerang strategy. I had to use my gmail account to use my elite membership demo since I already had an account with Apex. However, Nadex never said anything about not accepting hushmail during the entire signup process. I didn’t know anything was wrong until I tried submitting a trade and I got an entry error message and an email from Nadex stating that my account was suspended. I called their customer service and they told me they do not recognize hushmail emails…arghhh. So, I just wasted my elite membership demo and my Nadex demo. I have contacted Dan Cook asking him for assistance and an explanation. I will update when I hear something.

I am not sure why they wouldn’t take a hushmail account. An email account is an email account. Why not just open a free yahoo account, let NADEX use that as your email on file and then set a forward rule to forward all incoming to your hushmail?

Brad

We can change your email. Your elite trial is not wasted simply submit the email change in the help desk under questions. For the made demo just set up a yahoo or Gmail account and you will be activated and ready to go in a couple minutes.