End of day - what to do?

Let’s say I start trading when the market opens and leave the computer when it closes. At this point, what do I do with open trades? Do I close them or leave them running? If I close them, do I reopen them in the morning or wait until I get a new entry signal?

From what I understand, your asking when to enter and exit a trade? Well, that depends on what system you’re using. Each system has its own entry and exit rules. You can find more information about each system here: http://apexinvesting.net/forum/s8-system-questions-about-trading-systems-60/#.U-f3dfldXmc

Not asking for the rules, I’m asking what to do when the market closes. Elite MVP (or profit poppers) using futures.

If you are going to leave on a position and walk away at closing you of course would want to make sure your stop loss is set in place so that the trade does not go against you and wipe you out. The only thing is this…if the market keeps going in your direction then great. But if it goes in your direction and then comes back and goes against you and you get stopped out then you have not really got anywhere. I usually close out end of day if I am leaving. I do not get back into a position the next day until you have a new signal confirmation

Agreed with what mark said - but I am still very confused by your questions as I dont see you have an elite subscription systematicman37