Errors with Apex Tool Kit Chart Templates

I am new to Ninjatrader and have run into a small issue. I have loaded and reloaded the Apex tool kit several times per the video instructions. I notice that after I connect to ninjatrader and open a new chart, I see several of the APEX diagnostic templates are not loaded. The charts load with yellow bars that say “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” It also says you may clear this error by hitting the F5 key which does not clear the error for me. It also says the bar timer is disabled, the expected volume is disabled and the bar velocity is also disabled. This was using the Binary TC3tick template. The other templates that will open also show disabled characteristics as well. I’m using Windows 8.1 and have demo accounts/connections with CQG and FXCM. Everything else appears to be working fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

[quote=mdb4u2]I am new to Ninjatrader and have run into a small issue. I have loaded and reloaded the Apex tool kit several times per the video instructions. I notice that after I connect to ninjatrader and open a new chart, I see several of the APEX diagnostic templates are not loaded. The charts load with yellow bars that say “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” It also says you may clear this error by hitting the F5 key which does not clear the error for me. It also says the bar timer is disabled, the expected volume is disabled and the bar velocity is also disabled. This was using the Binary TC3tick template. The other templates that will open also show disabled characteristics as well. I’m using Windows 8.1 and have demo accounts/connections with CQG and FXCM. Everything else appears to be working fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks[/quote]

Have you tried submitting a ticket to support? That would be the best place to start to get your issue resolved.

Please submit a ticket in the help desk so we can help.