ET Night Time FX Trading Pairs? Which ones?

My daily routine is such that the best time frame for me to trade is from about 5:00 PM until about midnight, so I thought that I might concentrate on the Forex binaries that expire at 7:00 PM and 11:00 PM.

I understand that this time frame is the slowest time of the trading day with the lowest volume and lowest volatility. Given that there is nothing that I can do about that, which of the eight currency pairs on which Nadex offers 7:00 PM and 11:00 PM binaries are the best to trade, the most reliable, the most predictable, and the most profitable?

[All times are Eastern time.]

Note you also can trade spreads on fx as they expired at 8, 9, 10, and 11.

Also it just depends on what is trending. I often hop forex pairs based on news and the forex meter.

That answer changes based on the news coming out that evening check the economic calendar under news above.

Use the forex meter to see whats trending in the elite room and check out the apex pattern on those pairs.

Also note this is the Australian (5 PM to 2 AM ET) and Tokyo session (8 PM to 5 AM ET) so often you will see AUD or JPY based pairs moving during this time.

EU Session is 3 AM to 12 PM ET

US Session is 8 AM to 5 PM ET

Remember we use ITM binaries when trading the APEX pattern on binaries

We use ATM spreads when trading Nadex spreads on the Apex pattern

Is it correct to assume that the AUD and JPY based pairs will have better liquidity during this time frame, thereby increasing the likelihood that my orders will get filled at or closer to the option prices that I want?

This is correct ecs uj as it has 5 tick wide strikes but really there is tons of liquidity now - with 3 market makers.

If you want further insights in Tokyo stock exchange timings you can check : TSE Holidays 2016 Date New Year’s Day January 1, Coming of Age (Adults’) Day January 11, National Founding Day February 11, VErnal Equinox March 21, Showa Day April 29, Constitution Day OBS May 3, Greenery Day May 4, Children’s Day May 5, Marine Day July18, Mountain Dady August 11, Respect for the Aged Day September 19, Autumn Equinox September 22, Health-Sports Day October 10, Culture Day November 3, Labor Thanksgiving Day November 23, Emperor’s Birthday December 23. Also its schedule Open: 9:00 a.m.Close: 3:00 p.m. Lunch: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Source: http://www.profitconfidential.com/tokyo-stock-exchange-tse-holidays-schedule/

so your going for neutral strategies