EUR/JPY Evening time (EST) trade

Rules for the EUR/JPY Evening time (EST) trade, dubbed the “Sausage & Sushi” trade by Cam White:

Instrument: EUR/JPY

This is a Nadex Binary trade

Choose the daily 11pm expiry EUR/JPY currency pair within the Apex Binary Scanner

Use a 15 minute candle stick chart on EUR/JPY

At 8pm EST draw a line at the highest price (resistance) and the lowest price (support) between 6pm and 8pm. Use the regular candle bodies, not the wicks.

Beware of any economic news affecting the EUR or the JPY from 6pm - 11pm EST

After 8pm, if a candlestick closes below the 6pm - 8pm support line, then sell the closest strike price at or above the support line. OR After 8pm, if a candlestick closes above the 6pm - 8pm resistance line, the buy the closest strike price available at or below the resistance line

You can use working order or market orders to get filled. Support and Resistance levels are tested heavily between 9pm and 10pm EST.

Pay attention to the News and Trend direction. If the market is sideways or the support and resistance levels are very narrow, you may want to avoid this trade.

This is NOT an APEX trade or strategy. Demo it before trading it. Provided for educational purposed only. Cam White is the original author of this strategy.

Jeff, any win percentage stats to share on this trade? Thanks!

Jeff

I’ve watched this one for over a month and it very rarely closes OTM. I’d say this is about a 90%+ winner. However, for me it is tough to get in at a risk/reward point I like, so most times this does not develop into a trade for me.

=S

I agree, it can be difficult to get favorable strikes…Same with the DAX trade in the AM…high win, but often risk to reward not there.

I just found this strategy over the weekend, and I plan on trading it in demo starting this week. The only thing I should mention is when a candle closes below the support line, you have to sell a strike above the RESISTANCE line (farther away). When a candle closes above the resistance line, you want to buy a strike below the SUPPORT line. I’m thinking a working order will be the way to go in most cases. It’s probably difficult to get a good price right away. You want the market move a bit towards your strike.