Finding News Events To Trade

Hey Darrell,

I notice that on some of your trades that you are trading news events. I wanted to know is their anything in particular that look for in a news event in order for it to be tradable?

I noticed that you looked at ForexFactory so I was wondering if you were using FF and then looking at the “impact” of the news event to make the decision of what your going to trade?

Thanks a lot for the help.

You can also click on Helpful Links on this site.

Thanks for the help.

So I’m guessing you trade straddles on news as well?

I’ve just finished going through the Apexelite diagnostic trading system. I want to make sure I have ninja trader correctly set up for all data feeds. I typically trade only in the forex market. Ultimately, I want to become an elite subscriber. What is the best way to start this process. I have spent hours looking at video, but am concerned about doing this all correctly. I have a live Nadex account. Can you make suggestions?

Either you have it setup or you don’t. Did you call Justin he will make sure it is setup and working and all installed for you.

There are links below for forex. Justin can help with futures.

1 get ninja installed 2 get data setup 3 install indicators 4 make sure you understand how the workspaces work and what they are used for same goes for templates 5 understand each indicators puprose in the grand scheme of things 6 start demo trading 7 don’t think you will eat the whole cow in a sitting - 1 bite at a time it will take time to master it and do it all “correctly”

You have spent hours i have spend over a decade - i will save you a decade just keep putting in the hours

Once you have it all setup watch the apex videos to learn more about the system

If trading nadex spreads (ie for forex make sure to watch all the nadex tutorial videos) ALL OF THEM

remember tons of this is free - i could easily charge 5k for all this - though i think that would not be cool (if you have been trading for any time you know the guys who have done this - i have bought those courses - and mine blow theirs away and mine is free) so just because its free don’t have a free mindset it means no work - you have to spend the time - just keep mastering and learning things day by day by day (note i’m not saying you have that mindset - more of a post for those who ready the post later to simply remind them)

subscribe to p3 signals that will get you trading faster than anything an includes the p3 signal trade room (not apex elite room)

subscribe to elite - that will get you access to the elite trading room which will expedite your learning curve faster than anything to teach you how to become a professional full time trader by learning to read the markets

Check out our news calendar in the new section in the menu.