Forex binaries

Would reading some books on how the forex market works help in trading forex binaries? There isn’t much info out there on binary options except from the ‘bucketshop’ binaries. I’d like to learn different markets eventually, I’m just trying to figure out if I could take info on any market and use it for trading binaries. I’m thinking the trading style is different but overall market still acts the same way?

There is no need to read books on different markets with binaries. A chart is a chart and number is a number, it does not matter if it is a currency pair, Index, or Commodity. What you want to do is learn a system that will work on any market. All of our systems are designed to work with any market. The best thing to do is to learn how a binary works, and then go through the training courses and focus on one system at a time and learn it, before moving on to another. Dont overload yourself

Mark is right…

Edit chart is a chart is a chart. Also with binaries a lot of the “forex” stuff like swap interest and all that does not apply. Binaries are totally different than forex spot. But you must make your decision on the forex spot chart then from there you must choose what binary strategy to use then scan for the binary that meets your strategy