Forex pair movement in flat market

Hi,

I am a newbie to Nadex Binary Options. I watched bunch of videos from Darell Martin and already a fan of him the way he dives into details of binary options trading.

I believe the primary catalyst for currency pair movement is news(correct me if I am wrong.)

My question is if I am trading a currency pair say AUD/USD and from the calendar i find for next 12 hrs there is gone be no news on either of the instrument. And if I am trading the 2hr binaries (i.e. say from 9 PM - 11 PM EST) then how much max pip movement on avg is expected. I am assuming that since no news means it will be flat market for this currency pair.

In advance apologies for this basic question. But will highly appreciate it if answered and explained.

Thanks & Regards Vishwesh

In a word…Deviations

Top of the page…under deviations, read it all, watch it all…Darrel does a fantastic job of explaining how and why

Happy trading :wink:

Use expected ranges for specific times for any day of the week to know what the expected move is of any time frame. Its in the apex toolkit that comes with essentials and elite.