Forex pairs - APEX patterns

Is there any way to get an audible notification when there is a credible “APEX” Pattern to trade?? I don’t really understand how to even trade these apex patterns because it seems as if they are such a rare occurrence at this point and if/when they do happen I can’t catch em all. Like bad “poke” balls and extremely rare pokemon . GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!! Help me i’m Ashe right now’

Brendon

From the sound of your post, it seems as though you have not watched the entire APEX pattern course(s). You will be able to answer most of your questions if you go through the course.

Some days you have a lot of APEXs, some days not. If you try to watch too many markets, you will miss more entries than you catch. That is a promise! It is a mistake nearly all of us start making when starting out. Less is more. If you want more trades, go through the trend catcher course for 5-minute binaries. That will give you many more trades and give you exact entries just like the APEX pattern does. Together those two systems are absolutely awesome sauce! Again, go through the courses first, Elite and 5-min trend catcher, then when you are trading, go in the pit (chat room) and ask questions and post charts. People in there will be happy to help you improve your skills.