Future Forex Binaries?

Can we expect any additional currency pairs to be added to Nadex in the near future? I would love to see a few intra-Asia/Pacific pairs added like HKD/JPY, NZD/JPY, and AUD/NZD.

I guess this question is directed more at Darrell, but if anyone has any information that would be helpful.

Thanks

Hi byrdphyx,

Have you tried asking Nadex yet or first? They may know more or different information than Darrell. Also if you would like to see them provide something its always good to do so in writing to them.

Hi kellie,

I did write to Nadex, but haven’t received a reply yet. I thought I would ask here just in case someone knew of Nadex’s future plans.

Ive heard its on the list. But they dont add more until volume increases. Rught now they are about to add more strikes to existing fx and us indice binaries. The more people that ask for them tye more likely they are to add them.

Thanks Darrell. In my email to Nadex, I also asked about a desktop application (similiar to Thinkorswim), and they replied that one is being developed for release in the near future.

Ive seen their platform its not like TOS at all. We are working on a trader perspective built one to go on top of it to make it much easier to use and to plugin to other things. Like underlying platforms. You have to understand they can only provide nadex information. They can do indicative pricing but not actual underlying pricing and no volume or customization of indicators on it as well. It looks sorta cool but its not the be all end all by any means. SO far i don’t see an edge to the platform. Just use the scanner for now it will keep things simple. We have a scanner 2.0 coming out in the next couple months which will do a lot of the analysis and stuff that you are used to on TOS.