Futures tick values for hedging with nadex spreads

I’ve recently started trading futures on NT7 demo and have been reviewing the videos on hedging with Nadex spread(Ultimate hedge strategy).

It seems that to properly hedge, one needs to account for the dollar amount per tick assigned per instrument and hedge with the proper # of corresponding nadex spreads for the best risk/reward ratio.

I always have 8 instruments up (CL, GC, NG, SI, ES, TF, YM, NQ) to keep myself busy with clear momentum scalps. I would like to move to trending with futures but am unclear as to the value of each future tick when trading for example with NT Brokerage.

I understand that each tick in nadex is worth $1.00. Is there a reference available for tick value per specific instrument for futures so I can do the math right the first time for hedging with nadex spreads?

In addition, I am finding some success using the DOM in NT7 demo to trade futures. Considering the list of instruments given above, what is the minimum account size that NT Brokerage will allow a live trader to start with?

Please advise.

john1600

The spread scanner has the conversions. It is just to the right of the graph.

Happy trading!!! Brad

John if you simply go to the spread scanner you will be able to see the ratios of spreads to 1 future contract listed on it. Also it list the value of a future tick on it for you.

Margins vary by instrument

This links also has contract specs that may help you. Though all the qustions about tick size and ratio are on the scanner for you math is done.

https://www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com/cme_trading_education/futures_resource_center/contract_specifications

Margins can be found here