Get Demo Extended

I entered the trading pub contest that ended june 28th. The demo account was extremely helpful as I traded every day during that week and was pleased to find it was still active through yesterday July 10th. This morning while trying to access the nadex charts I kept getting a “request error” window. After several attempts this morning (and again this afternoon) I decided my free ride was over. I have a live account, which the charts worked on, but I still need some serious practice time (more than the two weeks nadex gave me prior to opening my live account). Can you help? Gary.

As found under the steps for getting started

If you have funded your live account ($100) you should be able to request a demo extension…(the demo account for the contest was separate) if you haven’t signed up for a demo account sign up for one using the link below and then request the extension via email (if you have funded your live account).

A) Sign up for a Nadex demo Account – 2 week demo account UPDATED

Darrell, I wanted to extend my demo out for a year and just funded my account. Contacted Dan Cook, but unfortunately he is out until next week. Left another name to contact in his absence. Wondering if it’s ok to ask someone else for demo extension, thought I’d run it by you first? Didn’t know if only Dan was granting these extensions?

http://apexinvesting.net/8-steps-to-getting-started/

They have updated the policy

Under Step 2

TIP: After you fund an account then place at least, at a minimum, 1 contract on a live trade. Whether it is a $3.00 risk trade or a $90 risk trade it counts. Then contact Nadex and the rep will extend your demo for life.