Grim's BF Daily Trades and Setups

Hey Jeff,

Hows your success rate been lately?

Creek!

Still doing your ibf’s

Hi Creek, I’ve stopped the 7 PM and 11 PM expiry IBFs in Sept. The pricing was not good and success rate dropped. Gave back 50% of the 9-mo IBF earnings. I haven’t looked in recent weeks. Trying to master IZSS with spreads. How about you? Your IBF insight has always been helpful.

Hey Jeff,

My comment above was a bit sarcastic lol, NADEX market makers have completely put the halt on that the 7PM, 11PM exp trade, the pricing is an absolute joke, I get IV fluctuates but there is no pricing anymore ever, you used to be able to set them up even with low IV if you just started them a few hours earlier, now you cannot even get good pricing at 9:30 am for an 11pm exp, to me NADEX is sham, I know there just an exchange, but for that trade to completely be erased is very surprising to me, it’s funny Yogi once told me in a post that he would hate for market makers to see the results I was posting and I guess this is exactly what happened cause the trade is gone, I took $1500 and made it $5000 in less than 20 weeks just doing premium collection some nights made $500 but as I said you cannot even get anything now, last year I traded right through the holidays when the IVis the lowest and still found strikes to trade but now they have $30 to $40 difference between 1 strike level, NADEX sucks if you ask me, the more I trade it the more I see how they have it structured for traders to fail, I’m in the process of putting together my list of how they try to accomplish this, I have gone back to trading my stock options mostly off daily charts and trading some spot forex, the sock options are child’s play it seems after trading nadex binary options and trying to trade forex off small time frames. I would be interested to hear your overall take on NADEX.

Hope all is well man, good to hear from you!

Creek

See my post below Apexallen, thanks!

Well it’s interesting to hear your thoughts! I totally agree that it’s odd how that pricing vanished. I still ask how could I have placed over 400 IBF trades and have pricing become un-tradeable in a blink of an eye? I’ve been told it’s “seasonality.” Not sure if this is Nadex, like you stated they are an exchange, but something odd happened. Your observations and experiences support this, as do mine. As a result, I trade less binaries on Nadex. I look forward to your research and list. Keep me posted!

I traded well over 6 months with never trading less than 80%.

If it was seasonality then last year at this time it would have been untradable too which was not the case, they have caught on to this and put a halt to it.

I have also drastically reduced my NADEX trading and on the verge of not trading it at all, it’s clearly not on the up and up and trust me I am going to make it known.

I will share my list when I have it complete on how they have it set up to screw people. Its all good though it will bite them in the ass eventually and all who are behind it.

Just curious, who told you it was seasonality?

Additionally if someone who has involvement with NADEX told you its seasonality i would be weary they have created a brilliant exchange only problem is that is designed to hurt the trader.

I was told by someone who has ties with NADEX that the average balance for a NADEX account is less $800 or less, hum I wonder why that is?

That’s interesting about the avg Nadex acct being so low. The seasonality comment did not come from Nadex people, it was discussed in APEX chat rooms and often mentioned in their material. An observation over the past 2 yrs is how new APEX members typically evolve or migrate to futures, rather than sticking with Nadex. We know the bid/ask difference is not favorable, especially at night. Thanks for refreshing thoughts. Often I’ll mention these concerns and I"ll get steamrolled by Nadex supporters.