Help and Question about Trading Nadex Underlying Forex

Hi everyone! I am new to this system but I am over halfway through the APEX MVP Elite course and over half of the indicator course - so I have been learning a lot!

Question: I have an account with IBFX to trade forex - but would like to have all my money in a Nadex account. It just makes me feel saver if I had it in Nadex. The problem is when I try to trade Nadex Underlying Forex (not Binaries) - it won’t let me. I always get a “Stop sign-like” image that pops up. Do any of you know the reason? Is it because of the minimum requirement needed in your account in order to buy or sell forex currency?

Also, on the ninja trader - is it possible to have more than one chart open at a time? If so, what are the steps to doing this?

My plan is stick with the Basic MVP, MVP reversal, and Scalping ( I want to get those 3 strategies mastered before adding others) - and find those opportunities on MULTIPLE currencies and commodities. I just need to get more Bar sizes for currency pairs that’s not in the APEX Diagnostic Size settings.

But can someone help me out with these questions? :confused: By the way, in Ninja - I can connect to CQG and FXCM.

Thanks!

Melvin Holloway

Im not sure what you mean by trading currency versus binaries. Are you trying to trade the indicative index. An index is not tradeable. You can trade the spreads. You can only trade binaries and spreads on Nadex.

You can open as many charts as your computer can handle on Ninja Trader. Just file - new chart - pick instrument (put settings), choose template for session and chart template and your all set. You can then go to file save workspace as to have these saved for next time you open nt7.

By basic mvp i assume you mean elite mvp - as basic mvp is something different all together.

For bar sizes watch the how to do bar sizes in the bonus elite course. You can submit them and I will review them for you after you have done the home work.

Also, big tip, don’t try to over trade to many things at once. If you can’t take every trade on every market your trading your will break your probabilities.

Darrell