Help needed

I just want to start by saying this is the most helpful website I have been to. Well I want to say that I don’t have a computer I have a laptop. I have a $1000 to start trading. I want to trade 5 minute binary options. I can’t demo trade because I used up all of my time when I first open an account before finding your site. I just need to know where to start and how to start. Also is I know what I need to do as far as downloading software to help. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you

@CIRE447 please do not trade binaries. Trust me you will regret it. I have been where u were and lost money trying to trade binaries. My advice is to trade NQ spreads or spend some months saving up another $1000 and trade futures. While your saving up you can demo trade IZSS or SEES until u have constantly made money in demo. After that you can go live. Just think of the $200 monthly fee to use the indicators while you trade in demo as an investment in your education and experience. I wish someone told me what i’m telling you now before i lost my money try to trade binaries. Hope this helps.

@CIRE447,

The best way to move forward is in demo. I know you are interested in 5 minute binaries, but as @renzo1 stated you will benefit more in the long run by starting out with spreads. You can get your demo extended for lifetime with Nadex by opening an account with them by depositing as little as $100. Once you have done that, just email Nadex customer support requesting that they extend your demo account so that you can practice and then go live.

Apex systems have proprietary indicators that chart on Ninjatrader. You can become an elite member by clicking the link at the top of the forum that says “Sign Up For Elite Membership”. I recommend that you first start with the “Elite Education” tab and under the first sub-menu “Futures-Forex-Stocks-CFD’s+” click on the “Getting started” tab and work your way through those education pieces. That will get you set up with Ninjatrader and you can work on completing the training courses for either Izone Sharp Shooter system or the Alchemy System. Once you have completed either of those trainings (after you have completed the all of the Getting Started trainings), you should have Ninja setup and understand the basics of one or both of the systems I mentioned, then you can request your Apex Elite Membership free trial so that you can apply what you have learned in demo on Nadex spreads. This is the best course of action for traders new to the Apex systems or new to trading in general.

You have access to the forum already, so while you are completing your training or when you start trading demo, post your chart markups and questions in the forum and anyone in the community will respond to help you. We are a community of traders helping traders. Good luck and let us know if you need help.

Peter.

I do understand your advice on NOT trading 5 minute binaries. However; I am very attracted to the idea of knowing my outcome in a small span of time. Would you suggest the 20 minute expiry; or should I just go the “spread route”. I am new to this and I just want to decrease my learning curve/profit loss as much as possible.

Trust me spreads are a way better option. Just give them a chance.

Ok. I will.

Hi MRSTBLEFX I just read your post in the newbie section here, and how renzo1 advised you to try spreads. It has been a while since then, I am new to trading and wondered how you have done since then? I have a NADEX demo account as of today and would love to hear your results and how you are doing. Up or down and have you any wisdom to share for me and any other newbies that follow this path. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you have done well on your journey…