Hi just wondering if I could get an opinion on this picture I put up just to see if you think I'm doing it right thank you

Hello dsanders,

I am not a Power Ranger :wink: but here is my view on your trade. I do not see any Power Play setup here. You were in a rangbound/choppy market so if you were looking for a PP it would most likely be a 1 or a 2. Its not a PP1 because price did not make a higher high or higher low. Its not a PP2 becuase VAD was slightly lower not higher.

HOWEVER what you do appear to have is a Power P (not a power play). You had a Red P bouncing off settlement, with a cluster and a MM. This is a nice entry, and I believe why you would have entered were you did.

I marked up your chart in blue. I hope this helps, again I am not a Pro! Learning these PP’s along with of you.

-Ben

dsanders78 Great job posting charts and Ben great job on helping and marking chart. Yes this was not a PP. Keep up the great posting, it helps everyone.

Hey thank you for helping me out with my Trading i’m going to switch back over to nq and I’m going to keep studying the videos all of them the training is working just takes a lot of practice I appreciate your help thank you buddy