How is the Stop Trigger Price calculated in the Advanced Trailing Stop plugin?

Happy Memorial Day weekend, all!

I have a question regarding the Advanced Trailing Stop and how it calculates the Stop Trigger Price. I’ve attempted to upload a video of a trade I made in my demo account to illustrate my question; hopefully it will be possible for all to view it.

My question is this: For a trade with the Advanced Trailing Stop (let’s assume a long binary position for simplicity), is the Stop Trigger Price calculated by subtracting the Trail Offset dollar value from the buy Limit GTC price? For some reason, I was expecting the Stop Trigger Price to be calculated by subtracting the Trail Offset dollar value from the Market Price dollar value.

In my demo trade, I entered a Trail Offset of $25 and, once the trailing stop became active, the Stop Trigger Price became $51.75. This value was higher than what I had expected. After reviewing the video myself, I realized that the initial Stop Trigger Price of $51.75 could have come from subtracting $25 from the Buy Limit value ($74.75). Is this in fact what happened? If so, is that how I should expect the plugin to work for trades I make in the future?

Thanks in advance to all who respond to this question, and thanks of course to Apex for creating the Advanced Trailing Stop tool!