How to avoid a bad signal

I took the red APEX signal seen in the highlighted box. The market quickly moved against me. There was also a a valid short IZSS signal. This happens to me quite often. Is there a way to avoid these? Is there something on the chart or some technical indicator to help weed these bad signals out.

You are trading right into the -0.5 deviation level. You can pretty much bet there will be at least some resistance, if not a reversal. Want to wait until it break that mark by at least a few ticks.

With the IZSS chart, you can also see there is an IZone right at the -0.5 deviation level as well. Cant tell from the times, but it looks like it had been there for at least a little bit.

I find trading Izones tricky. and found it just easier to avoid trading into them. Either by not taking a trade, or if Im already in a trade heading towards one, to at least tighten any stops.

Everything is showing a Buy.

My VAD E is the Light Blue blob… and my VAD A is the Yellow lines. Personally, just find it easier if they are in the same Panel.

Broke the .5 Deviation (3 or 4 ticks is usually a good general rule), then it kept going to up to near the Izone. Where it show some signs of slowing down… I most likely would have been stopped out by my trailing stop at this point. But if not… move it up to protect a nice profit.

Side note… as I was writing this, went up another bar. But showing signs of a reversal again.

If I had traded this… Probably would have made 20+ ticks. Ive learned not to be to disappointed with those results