How to easily calculate Nadex binaries and Spreads

I was wondering nadex has a very NON user friendly platform and I was wondering if any of your past readers or yourself have ever made a spreadsheet or P&L that would automatically populate trades positions and profit and losses…it is just so difficult to trackk all of my risk, profit, profits, losses, ect. thanks

We have the live binary and spread scanner to make it easy to find ideal spreads and binaries as they do all the calculations for you.

We are working on a plugin that will go into the scanner (in the next 3-6 weeks hopefully) that will show all your pending orders and open positions with live calculations.

You can export your data so you can put it into excel and then calculate it for closed positions.

Make sure to watch the tutorials under Education - Nadex - Platforms to give you some great tips and tricks on how you can “clean” the platform up to help. But I place nearly every single trade I make through the scanner and I don’t watch P/L on live positions as i just watch price/chart as that is all that matters (so long as you don’t risk to much).

I was wondering when you were going to be holding another webinar as I am looking to learn a bit more about your institution. I have pt together a strong strategy that I would like to run by you as well… I was wondering if there was a simpler ay to keep track of all of the transactions////gets a bit overwhelming…thanks

Feel free to start a new thread under system. Strategy is just ways to combine instruments. System is the rules for entries and exits. So whichever is applicable. Post in there and I will be delighted to comment on it.

I hold webinars every week check the Weekly calendar to see topics and times.