How to turn off audio alerts in Diagnostic bars 3 Ticks while working with Video Tutorials

I’ve got my Ninja Platform and my Apex Diagnostic 3 Tick template set up and running. Everything is working great. However, I’m also at the same time, going through the video tutorials. It’s real hard to listen to the videos when voice alerts come over my sound system while listening to the videos. I went into the option area of Ninja Trader, deselected all audio alerts, but the voice still comes on. I don’t want to close the Ninja Trader unless I have to, but, so far the audio alerts are still announcing. Is there a way to turn the audio alerts off and on in real time? Or, will I need to close the Ninja Software so my de-selections will take effect upon reopening the software? Thanks for any help on this.

If you right click on the chart and go to indicators (or at the top of the chart there is a little box that will open the indicators also), you can shut the audio alerts off for specific indicators. For instance, if you click on the expected volume indicator and go to alerts and set the audible enabled to False then click ok, you won’t hear the audio alerts for that chart.