How To Use The Binary Price Ladder To Set Take Profit Order

By Darrell Martin

Published on Nov 2, 2012 This video will teach you how to use the Nadex price ladder to help see what price a binary could change to if the market moves a certain distance within a certain time. This is useful for helping you determine at what price to set an advanced take profit order. In addition this can help you determined what binary would have the greatest return if the market were to move a certain distance within a certain time. You will also learn how time impact the prices of binary options.

I don’t know where you find this nadex price ladder. Not in the Apex Scanner and not in the Nadex Platform that I could find.

The Nadex price ladder is the bid/offer column on Nadex site on any binary/spread contract. The price ladder that you see in the video is a recreation of the Nadex price ladder as stated in the video.

Boyd this video is from 2012. Its over 2 years old.

As i stated in the video and kaleb reiterated this was a recreation of the price ladder. Price ladder is the strikes up and down with the bid/offer on them.

This used to have to be done manually and was a massive pain in the but. You had to do all the work and the math in your head or recreated it in excel which is a lot of fun.

I have worked HARD the past couple years making the scanner a tool to make things easier and easier. I would hope you would appreciate that I have automated this for you.

We now have made this even easier with the scanner that will tell you the simulated price should the market move up or down so you don’t even have to comprehend it.

Here is a link to the binary scanner training course which invovles a course on the binary price ladder: http://apexinvesting.net/the-nadex-binary-scanner-training-course/ Module 6. I have seen you have taken this course already.

If you have any questions please just ask we will help you.